Easy Fancy Dress Ideas Please (HELP!!!)

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi everyone,
so im going to a fancy dress party round my uncles house tomorrow. I dont really have spare cash to buy a costume, so i was hoping you lovely people could pass on some ideas. I can use my hair and make up to express my costume better, but i dont really have a wide range of clothes that could be a fancy dress costume. any ideas greatly appreciated. Thankyou so much everyone, i live in the uk if anyone has any good ideas.

blazeno.8

My go tos are always a fitted sweater knit top, possibly a nice skirt that is the same color as the top and doesn't break with the flow of the top, a scarf that gives a pop of color, and a belt for the waist (not a full out corset as those are expensive).

LMD84

hhhmmm i would go to clairs and buy some angel wings and just wear something light in colour and do pretty shimmery make up. and say you are an angel! you could hand make a halo out of some tinsel
smiles.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Thats a good idea :O, very easy to do also. Thankyou everyone, my sister said i could borrow her wonderwoman outfit if it fits me :p hehe.