eBay Seller: exquinopsis Legit?

candicenoelle

Hey all - was wondering if anyone has dealt with eBay seller exquinopsis ... Wanted to buy a few LE shadows but wasn't sure if she/he was a legit seller.
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

The items I'm looking at are:

Leisuretime e/s
Rio de Rosa e/s
Stomp e/s

Thanks for your help!

redambition

42 x Leisuretime available?

leisuretime was released in 2005 with belle azure. i find it hard to believe that they'd have 42 of them in 2008.

I am wracking my brains to try and remember if leisuretime has been repromoted and can't place it. in the meantime i would proceed with caution on these.

igswonderworld

I also contacted him about leisuretime but he couldn't tell me anything - to be fair I was asking whether he could ship one to Istanbul, or to a friend of mine in Chicago.. but if you look at all of his other stuff, they are all in very suspicious quantity..

candicenoelle

I just received the eyeshadows from exquinopsis - and I checked them out and went to my local MAC to have them check it out - 100% Authentic! YAY! for a great seller! =)

candicenoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygirl247
have you depotted any of the eyeshadows? they may be older LE's but it doesnt stop the fakers having a go...

I didn't depot the shadows when I took it to the MAC counter - but they told me it was Authentic.

But since you asked, I depotted Leisuretime to be sure and it was a smooth pan. The packaging, tray & pot were also consistent with authentic MACs.

Hope this helps.