Ebay seller jewlz4ever...and an idea for MAC

AmandDUR

i dont have this particular brush..... but i can say ive gotten brushes straight from mac with a smell to them before.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict_xo
All of Jewlz' items are authentic, I have been dealing with her for over 4 years now & never had a problem. We both deal with the same supplier.

I get scared when I hear people use the word "supplier". What does that mean exactly??

macaddict_xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
I get scared when I hear people use the word "supplier". What does that mean exactly??

Pm'ed you

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict_xo
All of Jewlz' items are authentic, I have been dealing with her for over 4 years now & never had a problem. We both deal with the same supplier.

Yes, I was told that anyone that obtains MAC from anywhere but MAC counters, stores, or a CCO is selling counterfeit. I didn't think MAC made thier products available to wholesalers or suppliers for onward sale...Can someone explain this to me?
th_confused_new.gif

puja1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector

My best guess is that they have a relationship with a MAC employee that gets a 60% discount. If they resell things bought by an employee, then they can make a nice profit...?

I've stopped buying things off of ebay all together...it's just safer, and doesn't really save that much money anyway.

jrvt2

Yes, I was told that anyone that obtains MAC from anywhere but MAC counters, stores, or a CCO is selling counterfeit. I didn't think MAC made thier products available to wholesalers or suppliers for onward sale...Can someone explain this to me?
th_confused_new.gif

Thats what I thought too!

1165Cheryl

What wc racer said about MAC box's, products changing & mfg errors is so true. Thats why sometimes I come here and write about some of the changes I've noted in a order/product I bought direct. Just like every other kind of company they make errors also. Font ink settings, marks on the side of the lids, sticker placement almost falling off the right side of pigment box, the list goes on. Because of those things at times someone will be told they got a fake when it might not be. It's so hard these days since the fakes are being made much more like the real thing compared to just a year ago. I'm talking mainly about pigments since thats the item I know the best.

Mac doesnt have suppliers, wholesalers, ect. If someone on Ebay says the word "supplier" to me, then I wouldnt buy. I dont buy there much unless it's a real rare knowing I'm taking a chance and might have to return it or throw it away. Sellers should keep receipts, I do going a few years back so I can show someone if asked. If sellers who sell a lot of the same product/brand cant show a receipt then buyer beware. If they are selling in mass they should be buying that way.....

This wasnt written about any seller or post directly, just wanted to add some info
smiles.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
If sellers who sell a lot of the same product/brand cant show a receipt then buyer beware. If they are selling in mass they should be buying that way.....

I have more trust for a seller with receipts over an e-mail trader from an Asian country with a lot of "real" MAC to sell....gotta love those "suppliers". You'd laugh but I keep receipts when I buy just because I love going back later and seeing omg! I paid $13.75 for a pigment from the ever lovely CCO.
th_DANCE.gif

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I have more trust for a seller with receipts over an e-mail trader from an Asian country with a lot of "real" MAC to sell....gotta love those "suppliers". You'd laugh but I keep receipts when I buy just because I love going back later and seeing omg! I paid $13.75 for a pigment from the ever lovely CCO.
th_DANCE.gif

Arent CCO's great, I really wished I lived close to one, lol. Oh well, the internet and phone will have to do along with paying normal prices, lol.