eBay seller velveeta42

Okami08

Is this seller reputable? They have several unreleased Colour Craft items and MAC items with names that aren't from any known past or upcoming collections.

TISH1124

Sounds Cheesy to me

th_LMAO.gif
I crack myself up
shockt.gif

But seriously ...I have no clue....
nope.gif
Sorry!

TISH1124

Temptalia just listed her as the source of were they got the pictures of the new items from..I will check swaptalk..

Okami08

Thanks, Tish!! I'm still just a newbie, but the boxes of the pigments this seller has listed don't look quite right to me. There's also Hello Kitty items with normal instead of the special packaging, and the seller says they're samples, and that's why they have regular packaging. I'm sorta hoping I'm wrong, but my wallet would sure be relieved if I didn't buy anything new!

TISH1124

Yeah it looks fishy to me too...A few people stated that on Temptalia that it did not all look authentic...Nothing on Swaptalk regarding this seller at all.

Blushbaby

Just to be on the safe side, sit tight and just wait for CC to be released officially. The Ebay stuff is bound to go over RRP anyway.

I had a look at her auctions when Christine posted about them on her site. The impression she gave was that the seller was genuine (I thought that's why she mentioned her at all), but then how would she know for sure?

Just go with your gut instinct
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Just to be on the safe side, sit tight and just wait for CC to be released officially. The Ebay stuff is bound to go over RRP anyway.

I had a look at her auctions when Christine posted about them on her site. The impression she gave was that the seller was genuine (I thought that's why she mentioned her at all), but then how would she know for sure?

Just go with your gut instinct
smiles.gif

I'm still mad YOU, did not laugh at my velveeta joke!!
th_dunno.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I'm still mad YOU, did not laugh at my velveeta joke!!
th_dunno.gif

tong.gif
Sorry hon, I had a stinkin' headache last night and missed it. I'll make a conscious effort to spot all future jokes from you in future
winkiss.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Temptalia just listed her as the source of were they got the pictures of the new items from..I will check swaptalk..

Specktra are using her pictures too in the new Collections forum