Edinburgh, IN CCO (Edinburgh Premium Outlets)

thebreat

I work at the Cosmetics Company Store in Edinburgh, Indiana. I see stuff there every single day, so I'm not sure what would be considered "omg! great deal!" If someone wants to know, just post a question about something and I can tell you if we have it!

Just some good stuff, we have some of the summer holiday 3x lip palettes and also the cool summer eye one as well. Brushes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, lipglasses, chromeglasses, lustreglass, petit glosses, lip gelee, fluidlines, powerpoints, creme colour base, blush, paints, shadesticks, lipglass sets, shadestick sets, paints sets, summer 5 basic brush set, pigments, and etc. are at our store currently, but they don't last long!

elizs

Re: Edinburgh, IN CCO

Do you guys have the barbie line in yet? I was reading that a CCO in Colorado has it in, and since I"m trying to stay away from your store so I don't max out my CC, I was wondering if you'd gotten those in yet. I was there roughly 2 weeks ago at max, and didn't see any new eyeshadows or pigments..but hopefully soon!!

thebreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizs
Do you guys have the barbie line in yet? I was reading that a CCO in Colorado has it in, and since I"m trying to stay away from your store so I don't max out my CC, I was wondering if you'd gotten those in yet. I was there roughly 2 weeks ago at max, and didn't see any new eyeshadows or pigments..but hopefully soon!!

We have the Barbie lipstick, but we haven't gotten the eyeshadow yet. We try to order every single MAC eyeshadow we find, so hopefully we can get it in. We are currently ordering for our next shipment, so cross your fingers!

I don't think we've gotten in any new pigment colors in the past few weeks. We had the one large shipment of them a month or two ago that gave us about 20 different colors, but I know we ordered some for next shipment. Unfortunately that is no guarantee that we will get it in.

missmarkers

which barbie lipstick did you get in? can you make a list of eyeshadows that you guys have in stock? any msfs?

i was thinking about heading up there next week.

thebreat

We get shipments once a month. Usually get through them by the middle of the month. It varies a bit from time to time. We have one Natural msf I believe. I won't be able to make an eyeshadow list until I go back. I'm actually taking a holiday today, and I have the day off tomorrow.

elizs

I was in this week and they have Glissade MSF in!! Close to 40 different eyeshadows including some C-Shock shadows (no bananas, bang on blue, or roming) all the others are there though. 10 pigments or so, ton of glitter liners, shadesticks, lip pencils, softsparkel pencils. The coture mystrey powder from last year, and a bunch of blushes. Now is a great time to go there..TONS of MAC GALORE!!

Debjo1

CCO at Edinburgh outlets

I recently went on Thursday to the edinburgh outlets and was amazed at what they had... they had like everything... about 20 different pigments ( accent red was one )... 5 or 6 quads.. boy beauty, corpe de couloure ( or something like that) sweetie cake, take wing and i can't remember what else.. they ahd a couple pattermaker pallettes as well as a few different patternmaker lip pallettes... a few different Mac brow kits...
a dark and not sure what else mineral skinfinish... Glissade MSF and my big find was Barbie's line of real Doll lipstick..
cheerleader.gif

There was a lot of fluidlines with Penned being one of them.. haunting, new weed, delphic, ostentatious, blue peep, shade, nightfish etc
My dissapointment was they only had a few shades of studio fix... they had some powders and perfumes by Mac as well as some bags.. plenty of brushes..
Plenty of lipsticks and tubes and shadows... nothing really stood out in the way of shadow to me but they had like 30 different shades
I can't remember what all they had in names but go if you are close. it's definately worth it!

elizs

Re: CCO at Edinburgh outlets

Its the one in America in Indiana. They always have a really great selection

elizs

Ok so I went back today..new stuff:
Noveltwist eye palette
C-shock e/s (no bananas, romping or bang on blue)
Springtime skipper
3 quads: corpse de coulur, boy beauty, sweetie cakes, maybe 1 other
Intese eye holliday palette
glissade msf
A herd of blushes & lipsticks
Over 40 e/s's (many are current ie.hepcat, stars n rockets, sushi flower, concrete, swan lake, lots of the lure line & nocturnelle line)
10-15 pigments: Golders green, entremauve, subtle, dark soul, azreal blue, jewlemarine glitter, dazzelray, kitchmas, lovley lilly, & some others
A lot of shadesticks, glitterliners (divine lime, peacocky etc,) lipliners, & softsparkle pencils
Quite a few foundations in different formulas & loose powders
10 or so fluidliners also (new weed, brassy, macroviolet, some other greens & blues)
Good as gold pearlizer
interview purple-X MES
Coture mystery powerd in light

elizabeth

elizs

Ok I went & they have some new stuff.
5-6 slimshine lippies
4 of the tendertone lip balms
4 quads--boy beauty, take wing, corpse de colour, sweetie cakes
intense eyes palette from last year I think
~30-40 eye shadows most of c-shock some barbie, lots of current colors
~20 pigments
~20 blushes ( creme blushers & sheertone)
10 CCB's or so
herd of fluidliners & lipsticks
a few glissades & some deep dark loose blot powder.

They have a really good selection, definitley worth a trip over there.

cricket

I was there yesterday. The selection was pretty enormous.

*25-30 e/s, including c-shock, lure, danse, turquatic, and moonbathe, plus some perm shades
*lots of lipsticks, but the only one I really cared about was Rocker
winks.gif

*tons of blushes, some regular and some l/e, and some blushcremes and CCB's
*lots of fluidlines, including all the lure ones, ostentatious, and new weed
*several paints and shadesticks... I meant to get mangomix but forgot
ssad.gif

*basically all of the skincare line in the old packaging
*Patternmaker brush set, some sateens and other assorted bags
*Shadestick set from 2006, smokey eyes palette and a lip palette
*Balloonacy, Sweetie Cake, Boy Beauty, Corps Du Coleur, and both Untamed quads, and both Novel Twist Palettes
*Lip pencils, powerpoints, and lots of brushes
*Glissade MSF
*Plushglasses, Chromeglasses, and a couple Tendertones

TUPRNUT

Gosh, I LOVE going there! I only make it about 2x a year, but it is one of my favorite stops... actually the first stop of the trip.

I only wish you could somehow get these prices online!

makeupgrl8

Anyone want to make a purchase for me here? I called and they have Dazzleray and Subtle. PM me please if you are making a trip here. Thanks!!

emosockpuppy

Heres an update of what I saw when I went!

Pigments
Thier where a lot at least 20 total!

accent red
fairylite
dazzleray
night light
kitshmai
viz a violet
violet
lovely lily
dark soul
smoke signal
aire-de-blu
copperclast
jeawl marine glitter
Apricot pink pigment (sweetie cakes 05)

Fluidelines
I can't remember much more then these but thier where at least seven or eight total.
ostentaious
brassy

I saw several petit gloss I think from the sweetie cakes collection didn't look at the names though.

interview purple x
mi lady
and two other minerlized eyeshadows I think from the 07 holiday collection.

They did have all three mcqueen paint pots
smiles.gif

eyeshadows
typographic, newly minted, Prussian, rondelle, rite of spring, french grey, scence 1, pagan,tuarquatic
purple shower, juxt, bang on blue,fab and flashy, eyepopping, jewel blue, lavender sky, a lot of the lure collection eyeshaodws including; mancatcher, and aquavert, and moonbathe eyeshadows including; firespot, cosmic, claire de lune. They had a lot more but I can't remember everything well worth checking out.

They had several pallets I think i remmeber seeing well plumed and taking wings along with
boy Beauty pallete from pretty boy collection 06 (have no idea why thought they where only at select locations ?)

sweetie cake quad

One of the formal black 06 holiday eyeshadow palletes don't remember which one exactly.

warm eye patternmaker nordstrom exceusive palette

Nordstrom patternmater brush sets

Christmas 07 holiday eyeshadow palettes I know they had cool eyes and another one not sure which, They also had the gold and silver brush set all of the lip palletes including one of the formal black 06 lip palletes. They also had one or two of the finery lipstick sets I think tan and coral maybe not sure.

lipstick
pick maribu is the only name that stood out to me thier wasn't a wide selection of lipsticks, several slimshines and mattenes I remember classic dame and you say tomato but thier where more. thier was one tendertone can't remember which.

lipglass
There wasn't a wide selection of these either
ciao, manhatten
oi oi oi
eyeshadow

I saw tons and tons of mac makeup bags and maybe two perfumes no nail laquars. They had the wipes and several foundations and creme bases and bluses but i didn't pay much attention to those.

glowy

I went yesterday, and found plenty of fun stuff!

Brush sets for eyes and face (Heirloom).
A couple blushes and Light Flush MSF.
Some foundations and powders, I specifically remember blot powder.
Plenty of eyeshadows (at least 20) and a few eyeshadow quads.
All the McQueen paintpots.
Some fluidlines and paints.
About 15 pigments.
And I noticed a perfume.

I can't really report about the lip items because I never use them, and I just skip over them.

Definately worth the trip!

glowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
glowy, do you remember if they had Apricot Pink pigment? tia

I do remember it because I bought some! =] I think there were at least five more. I'm cringing because I didn't get a chance to properly look for brushes. My boyfriend was rushing me out the door.