....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei.....

beautenoir

So I just got a call from the MAC FS store and I have a makeup interview on Thursday!!!!....I feel like I'm going to be sick!...I don't think i have ever been this nervous in my life!...AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...I'm so excited...So I show up with my model and pick a number between 1 and 10 and each number represents a scenario and then I do it...no warning or prep and that's what's freaking me out the most!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei!!!!!

.VivaDiva.

GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!! Just belive in yourself and your abilities and you will do fine.

Maybe you should ask the peeps on specktra who have had this kind of interview what looks are included in the 10 or even better anyone here who works there and may know.

~VD

dawnmelissa

you'll do fine...your makeup is amazing
greengrin.gif

JLEEMARKOWITZ

clapping.gif

consider yourself hired,your makeup skills are amazing! good luck and you have nothing to be nervous about,def. let us know how it goes!!

bellamia

Congrats..........I'm sure if they called you its because your work is awesome. So just go in there confidently and show them what you working with
graucho.gif

d_flawless

just practice timed "scenarios" before you go, between specktra and your own knowledge, i bet you'll rock!

mitsukai

you'll do fine
smiles.gif
just make sure you eat and drink and stuff beforehand, and remember to breathe & relax!
smiles.gif

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukai
you'll do fine
smiles.gif
just make sure you eat and drink and stuff beforehand, and remember to breathe & relax!
smiles.gif

and PEE!

Wattage

Sending you and me both some good karma on Thursday - I have a final that day!

You will do just lovely - I personally see you fitting in very well with MAC.

Best of luck my dear
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
and PEE!

LOL I Was Going To Write The Same Thing
rofl.gif
But I Know For A Fact That You Are Going To Rock MAC's World When You Do Your Demo!
th_worship.gif

Pushpa

lol jen i had mine on wed it was nerv racking but it went well lol i got 7 to pic from not 10 i was crazy worried i would get like a prom scenario of a girl who doesn't wear makeup or w/e but i get a lady who only likes to wear blck e/l and hot pink lips stick it wasn't that bad you'll do fine

good luck

beautenoir

well...the interview went fabulous...I was so nervous but once the actual makeup interview started, it was so easy....everything just seemed really natural...I did not get to pick a numbered scenario, they just had one waiting for me...I'm sure they must have realized that i know everyone who works there and was well aware of what each number was...it ended up being a girl who is getting married in a tropical climate, which is not something I would normally do and my model is a pasty white goth girl...lol...it was a challenge, but turned out absolutely beautiful. After the interview I asked if there was anything that I should have done differently or needs improvement and the manager said that she actually had no tips for me and that she thought I did everything perfectly(perfect application, good interaction with the customer, and great use of color and placement)...yea!...by the time I got home they had phoned and left a message about having a phone interview with the regional manager which I had this morning...I think it went well...answered all her questions to the best of my ability, but it was really hard to read her impressions of me since it was on the phone...and I was half asleep because it was at 8:30 in the morning...lol. I should find out really soon they said so I'll let you lovely ladies know what happens!!

Latest posts