Eek! Fafi on ebay!

jenntoz

There is some Fafi for MAC listed on ebay(not my listings)
I was just chatting with the seller & he was super nice, he said he has listed everything Fafi he has available. His prices are great too!
He has on ebay...sassed up I/P, Squeeze It l/g, Hipness blush and Perky & Cash flow paint pots. I can 't do a link to his stuff, right? So search under those names & you should be able to find his stuff. Yay!
th_DANCE.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Hipness is gone!! Just got sold.

There were two of most things. I got one hipness, and there was still another (now gone.) There were two Sassed Ups (both gone). 2 Cash Flows (one gone) and 2 Perky (both available as of right now.) I also grabbed the Squeeze It l/g (had 2, both gone). I missed out on the sassed ups while I was trying to decide why I needed to buy these early when they'd be available in about a month.

Don't know if pro discount will apply on this collection. though, and Specktra has brought out the addict in me.
girl_devil.gif

gatsby

anybody want to post links to the ended auctions? so those of us who got to it a bit too late can see
winks.gif

lilMAClady

Yeahh!! I just bought the last 'Cash Flow' Paint pot!!
yahoo.gif
Thanks for posting this!! Fafi can't get here soon enough, so this will have to tide me over!!
th_DANCE.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydangerr
That's sooooooo illegal. Why do people have to spoil it by putting gratis on ebay? Tisk, tisk.

Do employees get duplicates of items? Just wondering because I guess I assumed when they got items, they only got singles.

ladydangerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
Do employees get duplicates of items? Just wondering because I guess I assumed when they got items, they only got singles.

No, just singles. But we get soooooo much stuff we don't always want to keep it. I think putting collections on ebay before they come out is just rude. And shady.

lilMAClady

As was mentoned in an earlier post, I'm not sure why I felt the urgency to buy now, when it will be available later.... MAC/FAFI brings that out in me I guess!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydangerr
No, just singles. But we get soooooo much stuff we don't always want to keep it. I think putting collections on ebay before they come out is just rude. And shady.

I was wondering because he had 2 of everything.
I wonder where he got his multiples.

I can understand where you are coming from. The one thing I thought was "good" was that his BIN prices were pretty much on target with retail, when my guess is that some people would have paid much more to get it now. Although, I am sure it is against several MAC employee rules.