Eh Hum...

fabulouscazza

*coughs*

*stands up*

My name is Carrie and I AM A MAC ADDICT!

There is nothing that i do not want to buy!

Help! I need to know what is not that great from the MAC range so that i can kill some lemmings......

Please help me......... :|

MACreation

Hmm..the l/s staying power could be better...the powder less cakey, but overall we like how they work (ME TOO!!) so we are indeed addicted...FOR LIFE!

lol.....dramatic much?
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Hi Caz!

Ok, here goes - please note, these are my personal biases, what doesn't work for one person might be gold on another...

Shadesticks - I had one, and it was a no-go. Beautiful range of colours but they seem to apply unevenly. It just took too damn long to get the look I was going for. So they are conveniently crossed off my list.

Seedy Pearl e/s - I have one in my 'Tease Me' LE quad and I hate it. It's way too frosty and it migrated to all the tiny lines in my eyes and my dark circles so I looked all bruised up. Ick ick ick. But lots of ladies love this one, so perhaps I just got a crap one in my quad???

That's all I can really think of for the moment!

lovejam

As for my own personal biases... I don't like the lipglass, although I'm definitely in the minority. I don't like most of the colors, and I find the texture far too sticky.

Also, I'm not fond of their foundations or most of their concealers. They tend to either accentuate dry patches on the skin, or break me out (as is the case with their foundations and tinted moisturizers). As for powders, the pressed ones look too cakey for me (and things don't cake up on me easily at all), but the loose one is excellent.

Green Eyes

I second the shadesticks - they looked so much fun but they apply unevenly (even with a pain base) and they crease easily. I also dont like lipglass all that much -too sticky; and finally their mascara is mediocre - the best mascara out there is Diorshow - handsdown!

other than that - i love pretty much all the E/S and blush dous are great (if there are any left) - their fluidliner is fabulous too.

Enjoy!

xiahe

as lovejam said, the lipglasses are very sticky and i'm not much of a fan of them...plus i like my glosses tasting really good. it bothers me to have sticky lips with no flavor. and like lovejam said, she's definitely in the minority, and so am I.

i also second the shadesticks. i was sampling them and i did not like how they applied AT ALL.

other than that, I ♥ everything else.