Eldora Lashes available in UK and worldwide

angelynv

Just wanted to share, especially with the UK peeps, that I was given a pair of eldora lashes to trial and they are AMAZING! Ive only used them once but the shape has kept (unlike some Mac ones dare i say!) They have over 200 pairs including human hair lashes (athough I am not sure how these are sourced so will stick to the synthetic ones for now), super cheap and definately a nicer, more flexible band than Eyelure. Has anyone else tried out Eldora? If so what do you think??

angelynv

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelynv
Just wanted to share, especially with the UK peeps, that I was given a pair of eldora lashes to trial and they are AMAZING! Ive only used them once but the shape has kept (unlike some Mac ones dare i say!) They have over 200 pairs including human hair lashes (athough I am not sure how these are sourced so will stick to the synthetic ones for now), super cheap and definately a nicer, more flexible band than Eyelure. Has anyone else tried out Eldora? If so what do you think??

Btw in case it wasnt obvious I am in NO WAY affiliated with the brand , had never even heard of them up till yesterday and was only given the free pair because i blew a tonne of cash on other stuff and the sales lady was in a good mood! x

Latest posts