Electric Blue Smoky Eyes and Nude Lips!

mdjmsj

I've been posting a lot of FOTDs lately-here is my third in as many days! I probably won't have as much time to do these soon though but for now I'm enjoying it!
fotd.jpg

eye.jpg

lips.jpg

Products Used:

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Otherworldly Paint Pot (LE, McQueen).
MAC Moon's Reflection Inner 1/3 of lid
Fyrinnae 1.22 Gigawatts 2/3 of lid.
Fyrinnae Biker Chic Outer 1/3 of lid, into the crease.
Fyrinnae Snow White to define the outer V.
Fyrinnae Ninja Liquid Inks Liner (waterline)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (upper lid).
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Too Faced Pin Point Mascara
MAC Brow Set in Mink
Sephora Clear Mascara (to catch the strays!)

FACE:
Fyrinnae Silica Gel Primer
Physicians Formula Color Corrector Mosaic Powder Palette in Green.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Concealer in L05
Revlon Colorstay Foundation/MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation mixed.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural
Wet N Wild Bronzzer Light/Medium to Contour.
NYX Mosiac Powder in Highlight
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Lies
Fix +

LIPS
Duwop Prime Venom
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lip Liner in Pouty Pink
MAC Pro Lipstick in Fleshpot
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Cantaloopy.

malaviKat

Beautiful look! Blue really looks gorgeous on you!

How do you like that Fyrinnae gel primer? I've been using it for a while now and I find it really does mattify, but I often prefer it when I'm wearing no makeup. Thoughts?

mdjmsj

Thank you for the comments!

As far as my feelings towards the Fyrinnae primer-I really like it, both with liquid foundation, cream foundation and tinted moisturizer. The only thing that annoys me is the 'white streak' effect that I can sometimes get if I'm not careful enough with blending it in when I apply it, or if I over-apply. Other than that, I really love it. I can't really report on how it wears without makeup, because I rarely go without at least a tinted moisturizer. I don't really like it with powder foundation all *that* much (such as Benefit's Hello Flawless or MAC's Studio Fix Powder) because i find that can be a bit too matte and almost a little 'fake' looking. Hope that helps!

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
Thank you for the comments!

As far as my feelings towards the Fyrinnae primer-I really like it, both with liquid foundation, cream foundation and tinted moisturizer. The only thing that annoys me is the 'white streak' effect that I can sometimes get if I'm not careful enough with blending it in when I apply it, or if I over-apply. Other than that, I really love it. I can't really report on how it wears without makeup, because I rarely go without at least a tinted moisturizer. I don't really like it with powder foundation all *that* much (such as Benefit's Hello Flawless or MAC's Studio Fix Powder) because i find that can be a bit too matte and almost a little 'fake' looking. Hope that helps!

Thanks for your feedback!
smiles.gif

It's kind of funny. I bought this to use as a primer, but I sometimes just wear it as a skin treatment. I've found it has evened out parts of my skin (mostly the T-zone where I've been quite oily and had pores that did whatever they pleased). I agree with your comments on the white streaking though. I don't find the primer wears that well under a powder finish either and you do have to be careful not to over apply or you'll definitely get a whitish cast...but I guess overall we've had similar experiences. (Haven't heard that many people speak about it so I figured I'd ask a fellow user.)
smiles.gif

Latest posts