Electric Daisy Carnival

xbeatofangelx

I just went to my first rave (Electro Techno Disco POP!) last Saturday in San Francisco...

I was wondering if anyone here on Specktra went, also if anyone is planning to go to EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) on June 30th in Downtown LA?

It was one of the best experiences I've had in my life... and I wanted to spread the word
greengrin.gif

Raerae

Heh the first rave I ever went to was the EDC...

Had a lot of fun. Bring a bit of cash heh. Water is expensive ;p

EmbalmerBabe

I went to EDC about four years ago and it sucked because someone stole my friends purse,which contained her car keys (had to get the car rekeyed which cost 400.00, her wallet with her Social S.Card,all her credit cards, her ATM card, her D.L.) It was HORRIBLE.
Also there were a few rude guys there that were pestering my friend.
That was the last one I went to. I don't know if the rave scene has improved out here in So.Cal, but it started to suck REALLY BAD so we quit going.
I went to some excellent parties back in the day,people had a different attitude and more respect for one another.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
I went to EDC about four years ago and it sucked because someone stole my friends purse,which contained her car keys (had to get the car rekeyed which cost 400.00, her wallet with her Social S.Card,all her credit cards, her ATM card, her D.L.) It was HORRIBLE.
Also there were a few rude guys there that were pestering my friend.
That was the last one I went to. I don't know if the rave scene has improved out here in So.Cal, but it started to suck REALLY BAD so we quit going.
I went to some excellent parties back in the day,people had a different attitude and more respect for one another.

yeah.. some dude spit on me at EDC.. a big nasty.. gross.. GAG.. blah...not cool .. not cool at all

EmbalmerBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
yeah.. some dude spit on me at EDC.. a big nasty.. gross.. GAG.. blah...not cool .. not cool at all

That is awful! Sorry I just came back to this thread.
Why would he do such a thing? What a jerk!

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
wow I didnt even know they still had raves! I went to a few in high school but that was 8 years ago!

I was going to say I didn't know anyone still has raves.