Electric Eel & "Beaten Up" FOTDs (& Question!)

AppleDobb

I've been a lurker for a few weeks and finally decided to post.
smiles.gif
Sorry about picture quality- they were taken on my phone and the first lot weren't in brilliant lighting.
smiles.gif
Critique VERY welcome. Haha.

USED:
MAC Eletric Eel, random drugstore white, L'oreal telescopic, Coll 2000 Black khol pencil, Lancome juicy tube.

v v v Sorry about my hair/expression/everything here. I had literally just woken up :| v v v

Lastly- all the 'halloweeny beat-up makeup' was done with cheap e/s.. is there anything inexpensive I can purchase that with give better results? I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to use, and it was kinda 'spur of the moment'
smiles.gif

Thanks!
Emily x

jdepp_84

I really like the first lot of pics
smiles.gif
and as I saw the second I was like "WOW, what happend to her?!?!?!" "I really thought someone had beaten you up! I guess thats the reaction your looking for right? If so, great job!
winks.gif

AppleDobb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I really like the first lot of pics
smiles.gif
and as I saw the second I was like "WOW, what happend to her?!?!?!" "I really thought someone had beaten you up! I guess thats the reaction your looking for right? If so, great job!
winks.gif

LOL!
Well, I guess it was! Haha
Thanks
smiles.gif

xx

MACATTAK

Very cool! Yeah, I was hoping you weren't really beaten up...so I kept scrolling down really fast for an explanation
smiles.gif

starangel2383

thats what i thought as well, i mean i read the title and everything so i knew to expect something along the lines but then i saw the picture and was still shocked into thinking that someone had actually did that to you, because it looks so realistic.

AppleDobb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Ben Nye products would work for you...

Thanks! I'll check them out
smiles.gif

And thanks everyone!
I didn't mean to worry you
cutey.gif

Haha
smiles.gif

xx