Electric eel, freshwater and shimmermoss ?

pladies

Hi galz, I am building up my bleu collection e/s from MAC.

I have ordered electric eel with FAFI stuff on ebay. And I hesitate now to add one more e/s freshwater or shimmermoss.

I truly hesitate between these two.

Any opinion ?

As I have no blues yet.

th_confused_new.gif

foxyqt

Freshwater and Shimmermoss are very different colors.. the first is bright blue and the second is green w/ turquoise but since you already got Electric Eel i think you could skip Freshwater and get Shimmermoss! im partial to teals and thats a really nice color.. plus Shimmermoss OVER Electric Eel is super pretty!!

Susanne

I prefer Shimmermoss. But in fact Shimmermoss and Freshwater are very different shades.
If you like Shimmermoss, I can also recommend Aquadisiac (Lustre finish), Surreal (Frost finish) and Newly Minted (Matte finish).

pladies

Thank you Ladizz ! I am going to take shimmermoss with Electric eel !

And get freshwater later.

KTB

Ooh see I would have said get Freshwater instead of Shimmermoss.

I love Electric Eel and Freshwater, 1 is a teal the other is very definitely a blue. Shimmermoss is blah in my opinion and since I already have Steamy my purchase was a waste of $$
ssad.gif

pladies

Okay auction is ending in 1 hour and a half...

I have taken shimmermoss...

But hesitate between electric eel (someone as put a higher bid on me) and freshwater
tong.gif

I am such a dumbass when it's up to take my mind !

So do I take freshwater or continue to bid on electric eel ???

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
Ooh see I would have said get Freshwater instead of Shimmermoss.

I love Electric Eel and Freshwater, 1 is a teal the other is very definitely a blue. Shimmermoss is blah in my opinion and since I already have Steamy my purchase was a waste of $$
ssad.gif

Same here!! I love Freshwater's color and payoff vs. Shimmermoss

Hilly

I have all three and think they are each so different. EE is so unique...gotta get that. You blend very well in your FOTDs that I think you could really make it look great.

pladies

You'll never guess what happened girlz !!!

I was about to bid in the lastest minutes... Just a button to confirm my bid, and my connection failed ! No more internet !
AND my computer wasn't able to have it back... I had to restart it and wait a bit...

Conclusion I have lost Electric eel.... :'(

But I have bought Freshwater ! It was an instant pay... I guess my computer didn't want me to get electric eel !

geez !!

iheartangE

Oooh I've been looking at Freshwater because I have Electric Eel and I need something to use with it...I wanted Bang on Blue but I missed out on it and now I think Freshwater might be similar.

Pladies you have to post one of your beautiful FOTDs using your new Freshwater!!

GlamYOURUs

You need to get all 3! They are all so different. I don't have shimmermoss, instead I have aquadisiac which is also a gorgeous color. I wish I had waternymph though.

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
Oooh I've been looking at Freshwater because I have Electric Eel and I need something to use with it...I wanted Bang on Blue but I missed out on it and now I think Freshwater might be similar.

Pladies you have to post one of your beautiful FOTDs using your new Freshwater!!

No problem iheartangE ! *blushes*

It will sended only saturday or monday as I am still waiting for an auction with the same seller. And I have asked to have everything in the same package.

And it will come from the us, so it might take a bit of time until I can do a mu though !

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You need to get all 3! They are all so different. I don't have shimmermoss, instead I have aquadisiac which is also a gorgeous color. I wish I had waternymph though.

Yes ! I will definately try to get electric eel later...

Paramnesia

I have both shimmermoss and freshwater, I love them both. Freshwater is great for bold MU and I find shimmermoss looks great with browns such as satin taupe, also purples.

Latest posts