ElectroFlash and Sonic Chic!!! (pics)

hr44

So I went to the MAC store in Downtown Sac and I rarely go there. I always go to Arden but I had to pass that place today because I KNEW if I got caught there I would get kicked in the butt for shopping and not studying. (My friend was there getting his outfit for some wedding, I KNOW he would find me... it's my luck)

Soooo I detoured to Downtown and go figure... I bumped into a fellow Specktra girl *Moni-Luv*! SOOO random but I totally recognized her from her gorgeous FOTDS! So of course I said hi and it was really giddy. (My badddd) I was excited because that was random and I LOVE random moments!

By the way... she's (you) are super sweet and look just a beautiful in person!

Okay now on to my haul! ... I got a bit carried away. I'm really glad I tried out the all the blushes before getting them because TWO of them did no JUSTICE at all on my skintone... even the MUA immediatly went NOPE at the same time! LOL.

But I love my stash. I may end up getting the other shadows because they were all really pretty but these were my must-haves!

So from left to right: (Clickable)
Pleasantry: Nuance : Love Joy : Gentle : Love Thing (<-Fav on my skin!)
Polar Opposite : Sea & Sky : Pink Split : Odd Couple : Two to Glow
Mellow Mood : Culture Clash : Vanity's Child

darkishstar

Awesome haul! I'm glad you love Love Thing!
smiles.gif

*Moni-Luv*

AWESOME haul! It was sooooo cool meeting you too! Your sooo sweet! You know, I'm going back for pleasantry and odd couple because of you and your FOTD's! My poor bank account! I guess its top ramin and pbj sandwiches for the next 2 weeks!