*~* Electroflash & Cool Heat Haul Part 2 ~*~

melliquor

I went back to HOF today to play with the Electroflash e/s. They are all gorgeous but only two really stood out for me. I also got the rest of my Cool Heat stuff... I BTM for the lippies. I depotted my Lure e/s and NSF but I just couldn't depot the Moonbathe ones. That is my favourite packaging.

Tropic Glow slimshine
High 90s slimshine
Gentle Simmer slimshine
Sea & Sky MES
Climate Blue e/s
Love Connection e/s

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...quor/011-1.jpg

JustDivine

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy.....i think we deserve to! If im not mistaken that'll be your last haul on these shores! And i dont blame you....

MrsRjizzle

Beautiful! I loooove the cool heat lippies. I think you said in your last post you are nw15. Mee too and those lippies look great on our skintone. My fav's right now!!

Great Hau. Thanks for sharing!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy.....i think we deserve to! If im not mistaken that'll be your last haul on these shores! And i dont blame you....

Yes it will... I am so fed up with Mac right now. I wish I could boycot them but I love their products too much.

glam8babe

lovely haul mel
greengrin.gif

vcanady

whoa i dont care how many damn blues i already have, sea and sky looks beautiful!!!! nice haul!

Cassiarrr

I've always been in love with sea & sky from the first time I saw it.
Ordered it last night along with a few others
& that picture just makes me want it for more eveerrr <3

nelyanaphonexia

sea & sky is GORGEOUS! I just ordered it with others last night! I can't wait! I'm sure you will love it too! I'm also thinking about getting some of the slimshines from cool heat...but I haven't convinced myself yet.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts