Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser?

sel00187

Hi,
I have this product and not sure if I'm using it right. I had a facial with it and it was amazing but now ive bought it and using it at home its not really suited my skin. I dont feel like it washes off properly. Does anyone use this product? x

xxsgtigressxx

I had it and I loved it
smiles.gif
It was great in the summer. I removed it with a warm wet towel. It doesnt rinse 100% clean I suppose but it kind of softens your skin that way, almost like cetaphil. If you dont like that, try using a toner afterwards
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

Like I've said in the past it's not a wash off cleanser. Here's the manufacturers description -

"This uniquely textured, fresh scented lotion is brimming with active extracts of Lime Blossom to help naturally balance and repair the skin. Ideal for balancing combination or youthful skin types prone to breakouts. How to use: Both morning and night apply a little to your fingertips and then massage into the skin on the face and neck. Use circular and upward motions. Remove excess with cotton pad and then the toner."

Now I personally don't use it in the morning, just at night. In the morning I wash my face with Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Wash, then tone afterwards. Works better for my daily routine in that I sleep with quite a lot of product on my face at night, then totally wash it all off the next morning.

sel00187

I just wondered how other people got it off. I had a facial yesterday with the lady off QVC (keeley aydin) and she reccomended this for me so Im gonna try it again. I tried it with hot cotton wool last night and it seemed to work better
yes.gif
so very happy. I think its just the texture of the product because Im so used to using a thick cream cleanser (liz earle cleanse and polish)