Elemis:Various Products.

NatalieMT

Firstly why a I writing all these?! Because honestly I truly believe in this skincare, it's done absolute wonders for me. I feel like I was totally wasting my time with allsorts of products before I found Elemis. I don't really know what originally made me try it but I'm so glad I did. Hence why I always rave about it. It's changed my skin for the better and it really shows, much nicer texture, much clearer, more balanced, more even skintone. Trust me I was definitely not blessed with nice skin to begin with. However I am now a very happy Natalie. So here goes -

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash
Overall rating: 5.
Price: 2 (£25).
Packaging Quality: 5.
Would You Buy This Product Again?: I would! I don't know how I got by without it before.

My favourite ever facial wash, so smoothing! Even after the first use my skin felt so beautiful to the touch. It's really fantastic for an everyday exfoliation and over time actually lessens acne scars etc. It made my skin feel really plump after using it too which I didn't expect. The smell is fresh, very natural and fruity.

Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser & Balancing Lavender Toner.
Price: 3 (£17 each).
Would You Buy This Product Again?: Yep!

Absolutely love this cleanser and toner, use twice a day. Cleanser gets all makeup and residues off my skin really quickly and the toner is really non drying as it's alcohol free. Not harsh products at all and very effective at clarifying the appearance of skin. Great smell (but I do love lavender) and they both last absolutely forever.

Elemis SOS Emergency Cream.

Overall rating: 5 - Miracle!
Price: 1 (It's £47 eeeekkk!)
Packaging Quality: 5 - It's a really sleek bottle with a pump and there a slit in the side of the bottle which is clear so you can see how much product is left. Which I always found clever.
Would You Buy This Product Again?: Absolutely.

A lot of magazines were talking about this product. So I decided to get it on the merit that all the reviews were pretty positive. This is a moisturiser but is also a blemish treatment. It's really thick, which means you only need a tiny amount, but you apply a thin layer at night and I swear by morning all redness is gone and everything is nicely rehydrated. Also good for preventing breakouts (especially hormonal ones during that time). I can't put my finger on the smell but it reminds me of honey and herbs. Only downside is it can be slightly oily, however they do market it to all skin types and isn't good for under makeup.

Elemis Liquid Layer Sunblock.
Overall rating: 4.
Price: 4 (£22 - gave it a 4 as it's used very sparingly).
Would You Buy This Product Again?: I might try another Elemis day moisturiser but I like the fact this has SPF 30.

This is what I use under my makeup. I have to be careful about sun exposure as I've had laser treatment on my skin and also because I'm using the Elemis resurfacing range which comes with warnings. Originally got it for my recent holiday as I hate putting normal sunblock on my face. This is obviously specially formulated though to be non pore blocking and non greasy.

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum.
Overall rating: 4.
Price: 2 (£24 but small bottle).
Packaging Quality: 5 - It has a little dropper, so cute.
Would You Buy This Product Again?: I might try a different Elemis eye cream, before buying this again.

I do like this product, I know it must be doing something to my eye area as it seems less puffy and certainly not as dehydrated. I just think results with this product were gradual and I maybe didn't notice as big as difference as I might of had results been instant. However the serum is very light, absorbs quite nicely but can go a little sticky. Which is why I only use this at night as it's again not good under makeup as I have found in the past. It tends to flake almost.

Elemis Skin Buff.
Price: 4 (£21).
Packaging Quality: 5 - very hard wearing tube!
Would You Buy This Product Again?: Yes, again...

What a like about this is that the exfoliating granules are very very fine, which makes me find it almost like microdermabrasion, just without the hefty price tag. Doesn't really have a particular smell but I don't think it needs to. I only use this once a week so I guarantee I'll still have the same tube on the go next year! Ha!

Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask.
Price: 3 (£24).

My holy grail. <3 So good for my acne prone skin, I find this mask to be really calming and purifying. With me being so pale also I find it makes me look less corpse like and more energised. I use this twice a week but again you only need such a small amount. I also leave this mask on overnight, it's almost like when it dries it sinks into the skin and so when you wake up next morning there is hardly anything to wash off. Colour of the product isn't the greatest (it's a weird green!) and I'm not overkeen on the smell, the lavender is nice but there is this weird undertone.

Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvanating Mask.
Price: 3 (£24 - but I got it free on a 3 for 2 deal!).
Would You Buy This Product Again?: Very likely to.

First of all this is the most awesome smelling product I have ever found. It's kiwi strawberry and it's SO lush. I would liken this product to the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm I think. My skin just feels really rehydrated after using this and I just look really glowy and I've only used it 3 times. Again I leave this on overnight, as it dries but you can just do the usual 15 minutes then rinse off for a quick pick me up.

Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules.
Price: 1 (£58 which is shocking).
Packaging Quality: 5 - big pot, looks really cool, has seperate compartments for the 2 capsules colours.

Trust me I absolutely gasped at the price of this and put off buying it. Then I sampled it and I just couldn't say no anymore. Actually though this product is only really necessary during season changes etc. For example Summer into Autumn/Winter which is why I'm using it now. You get 60 capsules (however mine only had 58, rang up customer services and they sent me 14 free!), 30 rose for the mornings, 30 lavender for the evenings - smell is divine. They contain a concentrated oil, packed with anti oxidants, which goes under the moisturiser, it's definitely good for all skin types this time. It really just makes you look so good I don't know how they do it. Even though I am young, being pale and sometimes sickly looking I often feel I look like I have old looking skin or am tired but not at all this with this. The rose in the mornings is a nice boost and the lavender at night is really peaceful and de-stressing.

Anyways that's it! I could write more reviews as I've tried more Elemis products but the above is what I use on a regular basis. I think Elemis really cares about it's customers getting the most from the products - the girls on my local counter are so lovely, really helpful and very generous with the samples. With every full size product you buy you get a 3ml sample of something inside the box and usually everytime I make a purchase they put extra in the bag. I currently have 25, not counting those I've used. The only downside is that they don't do sample cleansers/toners.

They also have a fantastic skin scanner, which shows bacteria on the skin, dehydration, wrinkles, sun damage, spots etc. They do it for you when you buy the products and then again when you've used them for a few months and compare results. I have done this and yes the second set on results was vastly improved.

I feel like when I make a purchase with Elemis I am investing in something worthwhile. I mean come on I've spent about £480 in total on this stuff and I don't regret it. It might not be for everyone but it certainly has helped me and my Mum is vast becoming a convert off her torrent off samples aswell.