Elephant Woman FOTD 1/31/2008

Loveleighe

I am so excited because i'm definitely going to the blonde redhead/ravonettes show next month. So pumped i decided to name my FOTD after my favorite blonde redhead song.... lol it has nothing to do with the look.

I used all MAc unless noted

face: mineralize satinfinish foundation nw50 + studio fix fluid NW45, Mineralize skin finish/natural deep dark, strobe cream, Fix +
cheek: cheery creme blush, vanilla pigment, bronzing beyond bronze
eye: Bitter e/s, carbon e/s, HIP duo (purple side), UD metropolitan e/s, boot black liquid liner, brun e/s, flammable paint, maybelline NY great lash mascara black
Lip: spice l/p, Beaux Lustreglass
lalala enjoy ....

cc welcome

milamonster

this looks nice
i actually like the shape you created
i think its the flash or the spf its kind of makin you look a bit ashy
also do you use a face primwer &eye primer?
plus i like blonde redhead, only tho i only have a cxouple of their songs.
btw, do you have a septum piercing?

Loveleighe

thanks ladies.
i don't use face primer or eye primer i've been meaning to pick up udpp but sephora is so out of the way. i need to move back to NY. i don't know what it is ... but i do look ashy... i know it's not my foundation or powder they are both dead on correct i think i'll try to use a more matte face products from now on. yes my septum is pierced it's up bcus it's a forcive habit.

milamonster

yes, i like udpp alot, thats the one i use as well.I think it would help for the inner color you used to 'pop' a bit more.
my face makeup sometimes comes out like that tho where its kind of ashy looking as well even tho the color is right. sometimes makeup is moody lol!
regardless it looks good!

Latest posts