ELF & eBay

Dottles

I'm rather new to makeup. Kind of a lie, I guess. I've been wearing makeup for about .. 7yrs or so. However only now and thanks to youtube I've become rather obsessed with it. Due to lack of a job which means lack of funds however, I'm rather strapped for cash to buy stuff.

Would you believe I didn't even know about makeup brushes until youtube? I must live in a cave or something.

Anyway, I've done some cheapish shopping for makeup and I'm impressed. :) So it will hopefully hold me over until I manage to get a job.

I'd post pictures but it's like 12:30am and I'm just too darn lazy at the moment. XD

ELF Brushes:
Concealer Brush - Not too keen on it.
Eyeliner Brush - Yet to use it.
Eyeshadow Brush - Love, love, love, love, LOVE.
Blushing & Bronzing Brushes - Not too keen, kind of small but maybe I'm just not used to them yet.
Defining Eye Brush - Rather flimsy, but does what I need so I'm happy.
Blending Eye Brush - I love it.
Eyelash & Brow Wand - Love.
Smudge Brush - Unused.
Brow Comb & Brush - Love.

ELF Makeup:
Mascara - I like it, it isn't clumpy like my old one but I think it's pretty good for only £1.50
Clear Brow Gel - Good stuff.
Plumping Lip Glaze - Unless you like the smell of Mint (I do.) then I suggest not buying this. It gives a lovely tingly feeling.
Blush in Shy - Too light in my opinion, but I'll just get a darker one next time.
Bronzer in Warm Tan - I like it but it's very, very powdery.
Blending Wedges - I use these for my moisturizer as I hate using my fingers (don't worry, I change my sponge regularly to avoid bacteria.)
Eye Widener - It's a white eyeliner, basically. I like how it has a sharpener on the lid though, it's handy.

eBay Makeup:
I'm kinda cheap atm, as previously stated due to lack of income however I managed to find the Coastal Scents pallets on eBay for cheaper than CS sells them - so awesome stuff.
I got the 28 eye shadow neutral pallet & the 88 matte eyeshadow pallet. I'll also be purchasing the 88 ultra shimmer pallet from the same seller after I move.

Oh, also.. I got the MAC Brush Cleanser.

My first official MAC item. However it would seem judging by the shopping bag I have on their website as soon as I get a job they're gonna love me. (Over £1000 worth of stuff sitting in the shopping cart and "saved for later".)

My eBay stuff I only just purchased so when those arrive I'll post pictures of everything together. :)

RoseyPosey

Wow great stuff. i started out with ELF brushes and still use the "bronzing" bursh anf the big fluffy one. i dont use the concealer brush, but not because i dont liek it, i just dont have a use for it.
Honestly, i have had my bronzing elf brush for like 2 years, just started cleaning it like a few months ago when i learned you are supposed to, and it has treated me well. if it gets crappy, i will purchase another from ELF, it contours my cheeks and jawline lovely!

i also have the 88 shimmer pallette from CS and i love it! it really came in handy when i would try to dupe looks from tuts on youtube but didnt have the MAC colors, i would just dupe it with the CS pallette!

enjoy your goodies!!! take pics whenyou can!