ELF tips for the skin:)

saniyairshad

Need eye makeup remover?
Use a dab of veggie oil on a tissue to remove

No moisturizer?
Use Cool Whip to hydrate ur skin

Stubborn Make up?
Remove makeup with Crisco

~who knew? So i guess we all know what to do when that stubborn liquid last liner will not come off!!!~~
rofl.gif

If someone's tried these "household substitutes" please share ur wonderful stories
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Calhoune

Baby oil as eye makeup remover. Gentle, cheap and effective
smiles.gif

Olive oil + sugar for a scrub!

dmenchi

The only household item i would ever use is bakingsoda mixed with facial cleaner as a scrub(gentle is key!!) and lemon juice to remove strange odors from hands....
Milk of magnesia as oilabsorber...(see cosmeticscop.com for skin friendly treatment)

Another Janice!

Crisco on the face? Never in a thousand million years would I put cooking fat on my face. That's just begging for a major breakout.

I'll just wash my whole MU job off and start over. lol!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
Crisco on the face? Never in a thousand million years would I put cooking fat on my face. That's just begging for a major breakout.

I'll just wash my whole MU job off and start over. lol!

rofl.gif
the same thing i thought...especially since i'm so prone to break outs!

vaseline is probably the best makeup remover for eyes, EVER. it's also really good for dry, scaly lips and i never really knew this until i actually tried it...my lips were all cracked in the corners of my mouth, which is probably the worst place to have cracks! after putting on some vaseline (i also use that vaseline lip therapy stuff, comes in an original and a cherry flavor) during the day and then again at night before going to bed, the next day the cracks were healed and now no more pain.

and i really hated vaseline before beacuse it's so...greasy.
smiles.gif

zori

I use baby shampoo to remove eye makeup. Just dab some on a moist cotton ball and wipe away....

Latest posts