Elianto Cosmetics

colormepretty

I went to Elianto Cosmetics for the first time and was kind of impressed with the various of products they have AT FIRST LOOK.

Unfortunately, I only found interests in their nail polish products, their nail polishes are cheaper dupes of OPI and China Glaze- only color wise though! they offer fun beautiful colors..from matte to shimmer, pretty opaque too! When i applied it on, it seems to be streaky but i still love the colors, i guess for the cheap price of just a dollar+ bucks doesn't hurt! I PURCHASED ONE TO TEST, which is called Creamy Green (the color is like Tiffany&Co's box) AND I AM LOVING IT!
yes.gif

ELIANTO NAIL COLOR LACQUER
i applied only 2 coats of these to get its true color.

When i first looked at their eyeshadows at a distance, they looked pretty promising- bold, fun colors. from all spring, summer, fall, winter colors! BUT, before I went swatching away to test their quality, I found that they have TALC in their eyeshadows, which totally threw me off! it didn't surprised me when i tried swatching their colors to find bad color payoffs. it was chalky and not pigmented at all! the color on the e/s is pretty promising, but the quality isn't true to its appearance of the product =/ i hope they changed the formulas/ingredients of their products. cos' even their blushes and other powdered products have TALC in them as well
ssad.gif
i really like their palettes and makeup accessories to store in products- VERY PROFESSIONAL LOOKING- i wonder if it'll fit MAC shadows in there since their e/s pans seemed bigger. hehe!
tong.gif

ELIANTO EYESHADOWS & MISC.
though most of their products are cheap, they're not something i'd buy at the moment..just their nail polishes! <3

so if any of you girls have your own opinions about Elianto cosmetics and have reviews about their products. do tell me, i seem to like their prices though! they're cheap and offer fun colors, but i hope they'll change their ingredients in their products to improve better
thmbup.gif

Latest posts