• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Elizabeth Taylor

lara

I found this one in my folder of old facecharts and scanned it for a friend, but I thought some of you at Specktra also might be interested in it as well. This was specifically designed for someone with 15/20 skin, but adapt as required.
smiles.gif

chart-et.jpg

Elizabeth Taylor classic face. Most make-up books have this face or something similar in them, but it's always good to see another take on it .
winks.gif

Please do not redistribute this image.

Face
Moisturiser - as needed.
Foundation - medium coverage at most.
Concealer - as needed.
Powder - Blot applied w/ powder puff for strong matte finish.
Blush - Peaceful on apples, powder luminiser (etc Sunsparked Pearl b/p) lightly on cheekbones and bridge of nose.

Eyes
Brow - Expresso
Lid - Shroom, Steep
Crease - Kid, Wedge
Highlight - Shroom
Liner - upper lashline black liq/l w/ softened outer 3rd Carbon, lower lashline Nehru & Carbon.
Lashes - blue/black mascara on over-curled lashes, indiv. flare lash on outer 3rd trimmed on angle.

Lips
Liner - Cherry, Beet
Lipstick - Russian Red

If you're more of a Sophia Loren girl, you can change this look into hers by making the liner much more catty and hard, doing hard contouring on the cheekbones with an apricot blush and replacing the red lipstick with something like Myth with a touch of Florabundance over.

I have lots of stuff like this in my files that I don't mind sharing within reason, so let me know if you find this helpful and I'll scan some more.
smiles.gif

strangelittlegirl

interesting... i always enjoy elizabeth taylor looks because we have verrrrry similar complexions. now i want to go buy shroom and kid or wedge...

Katura

Lara!!! If you werent across the world from me I'd beg you and beg you to show me how to make this look right on me...I just bought an awesome red that I'm in love with and am toooo nervous to do this...It's amazing.

I spose I should just grow some. and do it. haha.

I'd love to see more of your face charts!!!

Latest posts