Elle, Phosphorelle, Vibrational l/g

Oonie

very different looking in the container but somewhat close in color when wearing them IMO.

If you have either or all, do you wear alone or if with another l/g or l/s which one?

Also don't they remind you of Sorcery Shadeblender? Other than Sorcery was in pot form.

BlahWah

Hrm... I have Phosphorelle, but I wear it on the days I want my natural lipcolour to show through (especially since I bought the stains... though that ain't my natural colour, but y'know what I mean). The MA I saw today said she loves it with a light peachy colour underneath. I suggested Peachstock and she continued w/ High Tea, Freckletone, Myth... I'm sure there'd be others it'd look great with!

My only fear when using those l/g's with l/s is the colour transfer.. I wanted a bit of sheen with Lovemate without adding colour and my Phosphorelle wand is now stained a bright berry! I've regulated it now to bare-lip only use.

d_flawless

i have elle, and i wear it alone or with liner. i love the color with this one, the pinkish/red hint of glitter undertone is subtle in the tube but looks great on the skin. it is light though, but it's kinda like c-thru. on bare lips, it's not amazingly opaque, it's kinda sheer, you know? but over a light-toned l/s, it makes it looks way more nude and light.

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah

My only fear when using those l/g's with l/s is the colour transfer.. I wanted a bit of sheen with Lovemate without adding colour and my Phosphorelle wand is now stained a bright berry! I've regulated it now to bare-lip only use.

I had that problem with Nymphette, which I sometimes like to wear over Quartz liner and Sophisto and Capricious lipsticks. I decided to smear a little bit of Nymphette directly from the wand onto a clean lip brush, then apply right over the lipstick. That way I get the extra dimension from the lipglass without getting other lipcolor on the lipglass wand.

merleskaya

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adruci
Phosphelle actually is Elle! When I saw it last April in update it still had Elle as it's working name. Vibrational is similar but with a little more umph. I love it!!

I don't have either yet, but am planning to get both phosphorelle and vibrational this weekend.... it is dumb to get both?

Latest posts