embarrassing

pretty_melody

So I've been thinking about getting a vibrator for the longest time, but theirs so many options. I've never had one before and I dont really know where to start looking. I work at the mall where theirs a Spencers but I'm kind of embarrassed to go in there after work. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone who's never had one before? Something that's not too expensive but good quality :)

Funtabulous

Eh, do you know of any shops other than Spencers? I sure wouldn't want to be buying that kind of thing there. I'd go to an actual sex toy shop! There, you don't have to be embarrassed, it's all so normal to them. You may also want to order online. I have heard good things about http://www.babeland.com/ but I have never dealt with them personally.

Don't really have any recommendations, I would just go with something basic!

MamaLaura

I love adameve.com if you don't want to purchase in person. Otherwise I'd look up a sensuality boutique, adult book store, etc.

I'm not a fan of the rabbit styles, personally. Do you want something for clitoral stimulation, or would you like to work on your g-spot? That'll help you figure out what type to get. My personal favorite of all time has been a flex-o-pleaser. It looks like a bullet (another form of vibrator), just on a flexible stick. You can use it solely on your clitoris or put it inside to hit your g-spot (the flexible wand makes this easy). It goes by different names, but if you Google image search it, you'll see what I'm talking about and it'll make it easier for you to find something similar.

LMD84

i generally buy that kinda stuff from websites because i get embarrassed buying it in a store! however my personal prefernce is little love bullet style vibes. mainly for clitoral stimulation. i'm not a fan of huge dildo ones!