• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Emerald Green & Entremauve (my two fav pigments TOGETHER:D)

ktb8293

I have seen quite a few beautiful women here post FOTD's with Green & Purple together. Being new to e/s and brave enough to wear color I tried it myself.

here is the video tutorial...
YouTube - Green & Purple e/s look - MAC Chartreuse, Entremauve

and one picture for reference
greennpurple011.jpg

thanks for looking (youtube s/n is same ktb8293)
choochoo.gif

Celly

Super Cute!!! Great Tut! I am going to try this one I really love the color combo.
thmbup.gif

ktb8293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Super Cute!!! Great Tut! I am going to try this one I really love the color combo.
thmbup.gif

I didnt think that it was going to work out - but I really liked it. Thanks!!!

ktb8293

Quote:
Originally Posted by midori
gorgeous color combo and is it just me or are your lashes seriously awesome?

I think its YOU!! But thanks so much anyways
yahoo.gif

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb8293
I didnt think that it was going to work out - but I really liked it. Thanks!!!

No problem. I tired it. Mine doesn't look as good as yours but I did get a few compliments in the mall today. Thanks again for sharing
HPIM0619.jpg

HPIM0621.jpg
HPIM0624.jpg

ktb8293

Quote:
HPIM0621.jpg

WOW Look at those freaking LASHES!! You could wear anything and get compliments...

btw

ktb8293

Quote:
HPIM0621.jpg

WOW Look at those freaking LASHES!! You could wear anything and get compliments...