Empty blush Pan Question

wannabelyn

hi! i couldn't find the price of the empty blush pan in the specktra price list.
can someone tell me the price for it pls?

my next question is do u find it cumbersome using it or do u find i more convenient as opposed to use the blush in the pot?

i hope this is the right place to ask this...i'm really into mac blushes these days
rofl.gif

thanks everyone!

Becka

I totally prefer the palette over blush in the pots! There's a couple reasons, I really like seeing the colors right next to each other so I can be sure i'm picking the right shade, and also the palette makes it easy to be able to use 2 or 3 different shades together. if I had my blush in the pots I doubt I'd blend different shades together, too lazy to open the pots

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka
I totally prefer the palette over blush in the pots! There's a couple reasons, I really like seeing the colors right next to each other so I can be sure i'm picking the right shade, and also the palette makes it easy to be able to use 2 or 3 different shades together. if I had my blush in the pots I doubt I'd blend different shades together, too lazy to open the pots

that's a nice way to put it. i never thought of blending them together

lara

Wannabelyn, you're in Australia, yes? I keep an AU price list of MAC products. The link is in my profile.
smiles.gif

(sorry mods, does that count as overt spamming?
lol.gif
)

Latest posts