empty palettes?

eowyn797

hey guys...i figure this would be the place to ask:

does NARS make empty palettes, say for e/s, blush, etc so that you could depot and make differnte e/s combos? like MAC does with their 4 and 15-pans and such?

*hopes*

kare31

As far as I know, NARS doesnt make empty palettes. You might try Trish McEvoy Planner pages, or a MAC 15 pan with the divider taken out. HTH

allThingsGirl

Hello
smiles.gif

I depot my NARS e/s. You can check out my profile on MUA. I use the Trish McEvoy Large and Petite pages. The large size fits around 11 duos and the petite fits 3 duos. Large size fits around 12 singles and the petite fits 3 singles.

However...I feel like these are okay for home use, but not so great for traveling. I dropped one of the petite pages and shattered 2 e/s.
ssad.gif
I know I'm not supposed to drop them, but, I felt like they would have lived if they were in their original casing.

Anyway! I also recently switched to using MAC 15 pans with the insert taken out. I put a thin layer of magnet (business card magnets) on the bottom and the NARS pans stick to that. The NARS pans also stick to the Trish pages on their own too. The MAC 15 pan fits 152duos PERFECTLY. One of the girls on MUA has it in her profile. While this is better in terms of sturdy wise...I feel like it isn't great for travel either.

I have a Trish deluxe dual decker palette case that is good for traveling, although...I wish I just left my NARS e/s in their original casings for the ones I carry around with me. I would say, depot the ones you don't use much and then leave the ones you carry with you in the cases!
smiles.gif

Sorry so long, hopefully it helps.
smiles.gif

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by allThingsGirl
Hello
smiles.gif

I depot my NARS e/s. You can check out my profile on MUA. I use the Trish McEvoy Large and Petite pages. The large size fits around 11 duos and the petite fits 3 duos. Large size fits around 12 singles and the petite fits 3 singles.

However...I feel like these are okay for home use, but not so great for traveling. I dropped one of the petite pages and shattered 2 e/s.
ssad.gif
I know I'm not supposed to drop them, but, I felt like they would have lived if they were in their original casing.

Anyway! I also recently switched to using MAC 15 pans with the insert taken out. I put a thin layer of magnet (business card magnets) on the bottom and the NARS pans stick to that. The NARS pans also stick to the Trish pages on their own too. The MAC 15 pan fits 152duos PERFECTLY. One of the girls on MUA has it in her profile. While this is better in terms of sturdy wise...I feel like it isn't great for travel either.

I have a Trish deluxe dual decker palette case that is good for traveling, although...I wish I just left my NARS e/s in their original casings for the ones I carry around with me. I would say, depot the ones you don't use much and then leave the ones you carry with you in the cases!
smiles.gif

Sorry so long, hopefully it helps.
smiles.gif

How do you like the Trish planners? Are you able to fit other depotted products like MAC blushes in it? Thanks!

Kesha

I really need 1 Nars EMPTY blush compact, does anyone have it and don't use it anymore? Thanks a lot
smiles.gif

panda0410

I have 2 empty NARS blush compacts you can have, though I cant cover shipping (its $11AU flat under 250gm to US) sorry! I should tell you though that the lid wont close if you plan to put magnets in there for a base, the lip of the pans are like 1mm too high :| But if you wanted to re-glue your pans in the compacts there isnt a problem. The compacts are both near BN, I just depotted my new Sin and new Orgasm. If you are happy to cover shipping then you can have them
smiles.gif
Just PM me
smiles.gif

I use MAC 15 pan palettes for all my depotted blushes, self adhesive magnets on the base of the depots and they stick fine to the plate in the base of the palette. If you use a magnet large enough to cover the base of the depot then they are REALLY sturdy, I've dropped mine more than once and none of the blushes have ever come away or cracked inside the palette. I did take the precaution to firmly glue down the magnetic plate in the palette to the base of the palette first though
winks.gif
HTH!

Latest posts