endless love and passionate e/s

amy_forster

anyone notice that these two don't have the triangle of death next to them on the UK website? glitch or new perms?

amoona

passionate is going to be perm at MAC stores only. Not at counters. I'm assuming it'll be the same in the UK because that's what they told me here in the US. I didn't get to pick up passioante before it was sold out.

Endless Love idk ....

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
yay! i think that passionate is my new favorite : 0 )

I bought it when it first came out, but I haven't used it yet. What are you using it with?

Chic 2k6

i love passionate! an MA recommended to me that use Canton Candy paint as base then apply Passionate on the outer Vs for a pink smokey eyes look, i tried it and it is gorgeous! I often use Passionate with Black Tied on outer V

liquidsirenhoney

yeah passionate is perm at MAC, but i scooped it up cause i can't get to a MAC store often, i love passionate, as for Endless love IDK, i thought it was LE, i bought it cause i kept going back and forth on it.

MAC_Pixie04

I was told that passionate will definitely be permanent but as for endless love, i was under the impression that it's LE, but if you're in the UK that could be different. some LE items have been permanent in Asia.