Enkore's Eyeshadows

sandykwm

Anyone tried these out yet? I just saw them on his website. They sell for $7.95. Their called gouache, like the paint. They look really nice..

MissBrittB87

I think they look really pretty and different but I haven't tried them yet. I'm eager too and will probably order soon, I'm just waiting for a little more info from people who have used them too. Good post!

User27

That man seems to know everything makeup too. I found vids he did for making your own lipglosses and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be trying to press my pigments. Thanks to the person who posted this because I'd look into buying something he whipped together...the man is pure genius and just seems so down to earth. I'm going to check them out now....you all peaked my interest.
yes.gif

MissResha

hmm, are these HIS shadows, cuz they look a LOT like the ones from manic panic, just wondering...

astronaut

umm those are the shadows from Ladyburd...
They are the cheapest I've seen offered though I think, and from a person who has more integrity than a lot of the ladyburd resellers we've seen lol.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
^^i thought so. and yea ur right about that LOL!

Thanks for checking before I whipped out a credit card.
winks.gif

Your Bobbi Brown + Calypso Mineral Beauty tutorial = banging ass make up. You rock blue amazingly well and loved the VES about the glasses.
th_LMAO.gif
I hope the tutorial comes out for the Sea and Sky b/c you look like a goddess on that vid. Sorry to Specktra for me getting all off topic and shiznit.

MissResha

^LOL! thanks hun. im gonna post it probably on tuesday because i had to tape it over. i'm an idiot, and i have a remote to my camcorder right, so i accidently hit the "stop" button and only recorded the first and last part. ARGH. im slow sometimes lmao. but i redid it today and was so frustrated, i'll edit it later LOL. its super easy tho <3