Entremauve pigment

sharronmarie

I just purchased a bottle of entremauve from ebay and im not sure if this is genuine MAC. It looks like deep purple that reflects pink shimmer, if that makes sense. i saw a few swatches that were posted here and they look like it reflects more of a silver shimmer. the bottle and packaging looks authentic as does the paper insert inside of the box. the sticker on the bottom of the pigment reads A76 Entremauve. Can anyone tell me what there pigment looks like. Ill post pics when i have a chance. TIA

SamMakeup

I have a genuine one that reflects lilac and pink shimmer, depending on the light that I'm in.

its in my kit downstairs otherwise I'd tell you the batch code on it
lmao.gif

angi

Hey, just had a look at my genuine Entremauve and it is batch A76 too. The pigment name is printed onto the sticker, but the batch number is one of the ones that has been imprinted on afterwards.

sharronmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Hey, just had a look at my genuine Entremauve and it is batch A76 too. The pigment name is printed onto the sticker, but the batch number is one of the ones that has been imprinted on afterwards.

Afterwards? like it says Entremauve and then underneath A76?

angi

Yes, it says A76 underneath the colour name. The colour name has been laser printed onto the sticker, while the batch number is typed underneath, so is imprinted onto the sticker.

angi

That doesn't make it fake though, I have a genuine chocolate brown where the batch number is above the colour name.