Envy Brush - www.envybrush.com - oodles of fake brushes

caffn8me

Subject says it all, don't buy from these folks.

They are selling fakes on a large scale.

Take their 8 piece brush set;

They show 409 units in stock.

A set of those genuine brushes bought from M·A·C in the USA would cost;

• 168 - $32.00
  • 190 - $32.00
  • 150 - $42.00
  • 239 - $24.50
  • 275 - $24.50
  • 194 - $19.00
  • 266 - $19.50
  • 316 - $19.50
  • Total $213
With 409 sets at $213 each, that represents a revenue loss for M·A·C of $87,117

Counterfeiting is big business.

Hilly

Those are expensive! What crapola. Poor MAC
ssad.gif

panda0410

Mulitply that by X number of counterfeit sellers on ebay across the globe and we really start to see the bigger picture!

inconspicuous

Wow, that's ridiculous.

I wish more people knew how to tell the difference. I discovered Specktra I never would have known how to identify fakes vs authentic products.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Ugh... They look really fake!
thmbdn.gif

Thanks for posting this.

Those are actually pretty good fakes and would fool most people. If you want rather more fake, try these;

Note that this set includes the following brushes (131 units in stock). They look OK but look at the brush numbers;

161s, 162s, 163s, 165, 166s, 167s, 168s and 169s with animal soft hair
shockt.gif

Try the fake eyeliners too;

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Those are actually pretty good fakes and would fool most people. If you want rather more fake, try these;

Note that this set includes the following brushes (131 units in stock). They look OK but look at the brush numbers;

161s, 162s, 163s, 165, 166s, 167s, 168s and 169s with animal soft hair
shockt.gif

Try the fake eyeliners too;

Sarah,thank you
smiles.gif
i think the problem is that not many people know that MAC does not sell wholesale to distributors and hence many are fooled that some sellers have genuine MAC for sale that is NOT to say that there are sellers on eBay UK,who sell ONLY authentic Mac.

This seller has been NARUD under her old eBay ID ,beautyatuk but just week later new ID has appeared on eBay befirst15 !!Same fake MAC brushes,same type of auction , even with same spelling error.
Beautyatuk,was selling the dreaded fake MAC 12 eyeshadow cream palettes,i had her in my favs hence i noticed her new ID etc !!Like Panda said it's a big business for the fakers to peddle their stuff on eBay,even after their account is shut ,they always,always open another one
nonono.gif
and that really makes me mad!Ebay makes just too easy for these fakers to open another account !!
Here is one of the befirst15 lovely fake MAC brushes !
fd0e_35.JPG

and the one below is another seller louisgreeneyes,
s.gif
who very cleverly in her title dont mention the word Mac ,only on the actual description !!
thmbdn.gif

!BN-pRQQCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBJsZgM2MkQ~~_12.JPG

Brand New Professional Foundation Brush 190 on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Mar-09 14:36:54 GMT)
Ok i forgot this seller...who has also been NARUD,2 weeks ago but she is back selling same ole fake crap :
mum_zhang2008
233241431_tp.jpg

86300005_tp.jpg

buyers are obviously fooled by this seller 100%feedback!!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_Sol
I got a few brushes from ebay trying to save some money now I dont know if they are real, of them say Japan and 1 France

They look very very real, now I've read so much about fakes that I'm all upset about it.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=46672850

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=46672847

Only 1 brush looks funky, the other 3 look real. I paid about $70 for 4 brushes, please help, URGENT!!!

Would love to help but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myspace
This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.

Latest posts