ENVY! lol

jess98765

ooohhh!! i want it!! unfortunately i don't have paypal
ssad.gif

giz2000

JUst my two cents'...

I agree with Classic Beauty...an employee has to finish basic training in order to get it...I know I wouldn't want to part with mine...
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

I wouldn't want something that is for employees only but i would love that to have that really. Wish they bring out something similar for customers one day.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I wouldn't want something that is for employees only but i would love that to have that really. Wish they bring out something similar for customers one day.

I think every once in awhile they do.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
It's cute, but it's wrong to buy that. It's something special for MAC employees only.

Its not necessarily wrong to buy it. I've parted with things i've earned and if you are a collector and a person is selling it you should go for it. They may just not want their pin anymore, so its good use to go to someone that really wants one. Can't waste MAC!

Grace

if it's wrong to buy it then it's more wrong if the employee is putting it up. i would buy one if i were interested in it.

ishtarchick

that is awesome, i'd kill to have one of those (end even more to *have to wear it to work* lol can u tell i want to work for mac?) i got one question, do all persons that work for mac in all countries get those? i've never seen any of the MA's in my counter (mexico) wearing it, they do wear MAC shirts or tshirts every once in a while, but not the pin/necklace....

Latest posts