Eotd 3/27

DaisyDee

Ugh, I see from the pics that I still need to work on the blending. What's a good brush for blending???

I used MAC Parrot on lid and to line, MAC Blue/Brown pigment in the crease, and Bourjois Turquoise to highlight.
1 coat of Lash Exact on lashes.

sebynm.jpg

sebyut.jpg

sebz1x.jpg

prsfynestmami

I recommend the 224 for blending and the 252 for laying down color on the lid or "packing" as some of us call it. The 266 is a must-have as well for filling in eyebrows or lining the eyes. You have a good concept of using several different colors on the lid, however I do have a few suggestions....
- Invest in a good eyelid primer that will keep your shadows from creasing and allow you to use less product to get a more vibrant color. Some good ones are Urban Decay's Primer Potion, MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing, MAC Paint in BareCanvas, or Benefit Lemon-Aid are good places to begin.
- Instead of stacking your shadows on top of eachother in rows... try doing a light wash all over your lid with a neutral color and using bold shadows like Parrot to simply line the eye with the 266 brush. Also try using one color on the center of your lids, and a darker color on the outside of your lids... blend the darker color upward into the crease - this really makes eyes pop. Finally, use a highlighter just under your brows, but be careful when using too mush shimmer or it may end up looking a little messy.

PM ME if u have any questions, Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Pushpa

^^^ yup yup yup she is da shit and knows what she is talking about

also 213 my fave brush is a miracle worker for putting color on and blending

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami
I recommend the 224 for blending and the 252 for laying down color on the lid or "packing" as some of us call it. The 266 is a must-have as well for filling in eyebrows or lining the eyes. You have a good concept of using several different colors on the lid, however I do have a few suggestions....
- Invest in a good eyelid primer that will keep your shadows from creasing and allow you to use less product to get a more vibrant color. Some good ones are Urban Decay's Primer Potion, MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing, MAC Paint in BareCanvas, or Benefit Lemon-Aid are good places to begin.
- Instead of stacking your shadows on top of eachother in rows... try doing a light wash all over your lid with a neutral color and using bold shadows like Parrot to simply line the eye with the 266 brush. Also try using one color on the center of your lids, and a darker color on the outside of your lids... blend the darker color upward into the crease - this really makes eyes pop. Finally, use a highlighter just under your brows, but be careful when using too mush shimmer or it may end up looking a little messy.

PM ME if u have any questions, Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

I Am In Total Agreement With You Girlie!
wavey.gif