eotd. [6.22.07.]

DropDeadDarling

My very first thread in this section! //nervous. CC is welcome. :] This was my first time really sitting down & messing with make-up, so sorry it probably suckssss. Lol. [Normally I just wear one eyeshadow & some mascara.]

The camera totally washed the colours out. :[ You can't tell, but there's a slight "smokey eye" look goin' on here. Lol. With brown colors...

I used:
[1] Max Factor Pan Stik
[2] Color Workshop eye palette
[3] Wet n Wild Mega Eyes palette
[4] Wet n Wild eyeliner
[5] E.L.F. eyeliner
[6] CoverGirl Fantastic Lash mascara

eye1px3.jpg

eye2hk1.jpg

stephie06

i think you were heading in the right direction. did you use a base? i can't really tell if there's one color or two because they seem to just blend right into your skin.

try using a base & applying the shadow on that. it should stand out more. good on ya for posting though!

DropDeadDarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
i think you were heading in the right direction. did you use a base? i can't really tell if there's one color or two because they seem to just blend right into your skin.

try using a base & applying the shadow on that. it should stand out more. good on ya for posting though!

Thank you. :] All I use for a "base" is some Max Factor foundation, lol. I'm getting some next month, though. :]

The colors stand out more in real life, but I do agree with you. Thanks! :]

FatalxDoll

I agree with stephie06 you are definitely heading in the right direction.. I think you should work on your eyeliner a little.. just practice a bit, you will surely get 100% better. Good luck :]:]

DropDeadDarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalxDoll
I agree with stephie06 you are definitely heading in the right direction.. I think you should work on your eyeliner a little.. just practice a bit, you will surely get 100% better. Good luck :]:]

Thank you. :]