eotd green & gold

Babs

Hi,

This is my first ever eotd, I've always been reading the forum but never posted anything. Time to change that
smiles.gif

oogqu9.png

oog2nn4.png

Mamma mia, I look like i just got out of bed!

Used:
Corn shadestick
Humid e/s
Amberlights e/s
Dirty gold e/s (not MAC)
Masterpiece waterprood mascara (i'm so happy that i tossed it away, it was horrible)
Brown eyeliner

I also have a question;
My lashes don't curl.. Even when i use a heated curler.. Does anyone have any ideas on how to curl my lashes?

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs
I also have a question;
My lashes don't curl.. Even when i use a heated curler.. Does anyone have any ideas on how to curl my lashes?

Great colors you used!
smiles.gif

Hmm, maybe it's with the mascara you are using also. I have had this problem before using MAC, Sephora and drugstore brand mascara, but when I used Chanel, Shiseido and Benefit Bad Gal mascara, i got curled lashes using the same curler as before.

Babs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien21xx
Great colors you used!
smiles.gif

Hmm, maybe it's with the mascara you are using also. I have had this problem before using MAC, Sephora and drugstore brand mascara, but when I used Chanel, Shiseido and Benefit Bad Gal mascara, i got curled lashes using the same curler as before.

Thank you
smiles.gif

I now bought Plush Lash mascara, it looks a bit better but there's still not enough curling going on.. I also used this Chanel Imitabile (?) mascara, also didn't work. I will try the Benefit mascara, everyone on this forum is really cray about it. I hope they sell it here in Italy.. Thank you for the suggestion!