EOTD inspired by Viznuk Svetlana of Art Studio

dreamscapemess

My first EOTD!! Well, not really of the day. I most certainly did not walk around like this
tong.gif

I am so inspired by Svetlana, aka BeautyARTStudio on YouTube. Her work is phenomenal. So tonight, instead of doing calculus (boo summer courses!), I attempted to recreate one of her looks. Here is the video I used, for reference:

Imagination: BeautyARTStudio

If you want to know what I used, just ask!
I'd love comments or some constructive criticism, but please be gentle, I'm a newbie with the "wild side" of makeup
winks.gif
Also, note that this is my first time trying false eyelashes. Waaay off from my lash line. They don't blend in at all
ssad.gif

Enjoy!
DSC00828-2.jpg

DSC00837-2.jpg

DSC00836-2.jpg

dreamscapemess

We'll I can't take credit for either of those.

The creativity goes to Svetlana and the "beautiful skin" (which the rest of my face begs to differ) goes to Biore products
tong.gif

but thank you!!

xmakeupfanaticx

Great job! I don't have any criticism at all. Everything is so well defined and yet blended. If you feel like the lashes don't blend though, you could try to do a line of black eyeliner before you put them on to help them disappear into your natural lashes. It looks like you put them on nice and straight, though, definitely a good job for your first time.

dreamscapemess

Thank you!
smiles.gif

I'll definitely try that next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmakeupfanaticx
Great job! I don't have any criticism at all. Everything is so well defined and yet blended. If you feel like the lashes don't blend though, you could try to do a line of black eyeliner before you put them on to help them disappear into your natural lashes. It looks like you put them on nice and straight, though, definitely a good job for your first time.

Latest posts