EOTD--Purple Slate (CC Needed!)

Danapotter

Hey everyone! I have wanted to post a EOTD for a while, but I feel as if my eyeshadow shape really sucks, and did not want to embarass myself.
ssad.gif

So, here is my most recent look:

Used:
Nice Vice Paint Pot
Goldmine dupe
TKB Trading Strawberry Pop Mica
TKB Trading Grape Pop Mica
Milani Black Eyeliner

100_3547.jpg

100_3548.jpg

100_3549.jpg

Thanks in advance for all of your constructive criticism in advance! Be slightly brutal!
thmbup.gif

xiahe

Pretty!
thmbup.gif
I would maybe take the shadow up a little higher in your eye - just a little, not too much! and use a darker color to define your crease a bit and give the whole look a little more depth & dimension and also a highlight on the brow bone. and mascara! [unless you used some. but you didn't list one lol]
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Very pretty! I'd just finish it up with curling your lashes & applying mascara & you are set!

Briar

This is a gorgeous color on your eyes! I agree with Xiahe that maybe bringing the color up a bit more into the crease will deepen your eyes.. I think you've done a great job!

Krasevayadancer

This looks really good! I agree about taking the color up a tinge higher and finishing off your lashes. Then u would be good to go!

blazeno.8

I think it looks nice. I would say maybe extend the color a little higher and more outward (not too much though). That way you can add a darker crease color in a concentrated area plus you can add a highlight color to the midtone without getting a muddy color. Maybe line your lower lashline with some color and a bit of mascara, you're good to go!
smiles.gif

Latest posts