EOTN bright, Bright, BRIGHT

MiMaWa

ok, maybe a bit washed out and excuse the brows/blending. I was jsut messing about...

FOTD_EOTD097.jpg

FOTD_EOTD098.jpg

~Michelle

Incredible

That is FUN! I like how you did the colored dots along the lower lash line and I like the pink liner over the blue. I never thought of doing that. Kind of looks like a MAC poster.

MAC_Pixie04

i like the bottom! that looks great. and your blending's fine, if you'd blended it too much it would have that psychedelic look to it!

ishtarchick

OMG that looks awesomeee
smiles.gif
i agree with the girls here, those dots on your bottom lashline are the bomb!!! how creative!
smiles.gif

loved this complete eye look, it would suit a wild crazy party, or a concert ver good, now get all dressed up and ready to go
greengrin.gif

Incredible

How in the world do you take a picture with flash and keep the colors so vivid? What settings do you use? I can't take a decent picture to save my life.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible
How in the world do you take a picture with flash and keep the colors so vivid? What settings do you use? I can't take a decent picture to save my life.

HAHA omg me too. You don't know how many pics I had to take to get a handful of decent ones!
Did I mention I love this FOTD? Cuz I lo
eyelove.gif
ove this FOTD!