Equality vs Myth vs Creme D' Nude

gildedangel

Creme D'Nude and Myth are essentially the same color, they are slightly different but not a whole lot so. Equality is lighter than Myth. HTH!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Myth is a full coverage pale beigey peach with a satin finish.

Creme D'Nude is a medium-full coverage pale beigey peach and it's a Cremesheen meaning it's glossy and feels light on the lips.

Equality is a sheer pale yellow beige. It's lighter in color than both of the other two, but since it's a Lustre it goes on the lips very sheer with a glossy sparkle.

I love all three. Perfect choices for a nude lip.

miss_dre

Myth - opaque nude beige with a hint of pink.
Creme D' Nude - medium coverage beige nude, with less pink than Myth, it's almost a bit peachy.
Equality - More sheer version of Creme D' Nude, both are similar in color, but Equality is slightly lighter.

abbyquack

I only wish equality were in a satin formula as it is a perfect nude, but sometimes lustres don't wear on me too well. But yes equality is the lightest color I have seen from mac- unfortunately I'm on my phone right now so I can't post a picture, but a comparison to fleshpot and close to real l/s ( similar nudes) is posted on my blog ( link below in my sig) and you can definitely see that equality is very very light.

abbyquack

^^ Gasp!! I had never even heard of this lovedust you speak of, til now! I just looked up a pic of it and omg, it looks so
drools.gif
-worthy! MAC, can we please repromote this color k thx bai!

InspiredBlue

I'm so glad I found this thread. Compared to my skin tone Hue is a "color" and not a nude. I have to go try to find Equality now!

Brittany88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Lovedust and Boy Bait. Amazing. :3

l_bf3dd6888a0245c0836de43a091dab2f.jpg

Now I have to try all three of these! And Bunny, I HAVE to know what eyeshadow you are wearing. It's amazing!

InspiredBlue

Just my luck! All the counters here are sold out of Equality. In fact the MA said she remembers selling the last one yesterday.
ssad.gif
And she agreed that it was a great nude on me.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany88
Now I have to try all three of these! And Bunny, I HAVE to know what eyeshadow you are wearing. It's amazing!

Thank you!
greengrin.gif

Urban Decay SIN Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Denim Dish Quad 2 - mid-tone blue (Fade I think?) on lid and under eye
Persuasive Mineralize Eye Shadow - Paler blue on lid, darker color in crease and under eye, middle stripe at tear duct
Phloof! on brow bone
Carbon in crease and under eye
Feline Kohl Power

3166_527545408192_58104694_31367046_5429776_n.jpg

3166_527545208592_58104694_31367042_5999659_n.jpg

Meisje

Lovedust is gorgeous (and gorgeous on you)

Weird, they call ME both Bunny and Harley, too!

Brittany88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Thank you!
greengrin.gif

Urban Decay SIN Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Denim Dish Quad 2 - mid-tone blue (Fade I think?) on lid and under eye
Persuasive Mineralize Eye Shadow - Paler blue on lid, darker color in crease and under eye, middle stripe at tear duct
Phloof! on brow bone
Carbon in crease and under eye
Feline Kohl Power

3166_527545408192_58104694_31367046_5429776_n.jpg

3166_527545208592_58104694_31367042_5999659_n.jpg

Thanks for the info and extra pics! I'm definitely going to have to try this one sometime.