Equivalents for NARS Orgasm??

bambidandi

Hi guys! Ive read great great reviews about NARS blushes (especially NARS orgasm). I was wondering if there are any equivalents of NARS orgasm thats a little cheaper? I'm currently really broke
weeping.gif
but at the same time I'm in desperate need for new blushes. Please help out!

Also I'm asian skin, and i have yellow undertones? SO iw as wondering if you lovely ladies have any blushes recommedation for me?
thmbup.gif

Thanks!
Jacky

Robin

I've read on Makeup Alley that Flirt's Heartthrob is similar to Nars Orgasm (Flirt is one of the makeup lines at Kohl's, and it is owned by Estee Lauder). I've never actually tried Nars Orgasm, so I don't know how similar it is to Heartthrob, but I can say that I really like Heartthrob...and it's only $12. Sometimes Kohl's will have 10% or 20% off sales on their makeup, so you might be able to get it for even less than that! Hope this helps.

Lissa

I got Milani's Luminous after reading on makeupalley that it was similar to Orgasm. It's a really nice blush. I bought mine on ebay as we don't seem to have Milani over here

Showgirl

Pure Luxe blush powder in "Nymph" is available from their website - pureluxecosmetics.com - I think it's actually nicer than Orgasm (though I've only tried the Nars one on in the store, don't own it), and Nymph costs $1 for a generous sized sample pot.

Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I hear Rimmel blush in Apricot is similar to it as well.

I have this blush as well and it's really nice. I also have Santa Rose, which is more pink. You can't beat the prices for Rimmel blushes...they're about $2-3!

bambidandi

thank you so much!! I am obsessed with NARS, but im so broke right now :'( Therefore i could not get it anymore