ergh! dont you hate it when...

mel0622

OLD men hit on you?!? i hate! its so disgusting! i'm 17 and sometimes i get guys that are as OLD as my dad!! i esp. hate it when i get hit on at work. sometimes it freaks my out cuz i dont wanna get raped while walking to my car!

ERGH! MEN! lol.

IslandGirl77

Yeah that's freaking nasty! Some old man, used to hit on me at my job. He was old enough to be my Grandpa. He used to say stuff me everytime he saw me. One time he said "I love you," I was like wtf! You don't know me like that. But, yeah it's creepy. Buy some mase girl!

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Buy some mase girl!

i do! my bf's mom gave me one. lol.

karen

I hate when *any* men hit on me. Especially when they do it with my husband right there! It's not only rude, but personally, disgusting. I even had men hitting on me when I was 8 months pregnant. NASTY.

Hitting on random women that you don't know is really effin' lame, imo. Pick-up "lines" and staring a woman up and down is in no way an acceptable form of flirting. I can't even begin to describe how much these things bother me.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
Not to be mean but would you rather just have girls pay attention to you?

ok. you're a guy. so you wouldnt understand how a girl in that situation would feel. you have no idea whats it like to be a girl. some days its just like you fear for your life because someone could just kidnap you, rape you, and maybe kill you! i'm not trying to be mean either. but its just freaks a girl out when shit like that happens. if i wanted to go meet some guys i would go to a party. not at my work. and someone around my age. maybe 5 yrs older the most! not guys who are in their 50's.

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
Not to be mean but would you rather just have girls pay attention to you?

it has nothing to do with just getting attention, there is good attention and then theres negative attention.

a guy that hits on girls that are not even legal yet is a pervert. no? yes.

Pink_minx

I know its so disgusting. When I was in Venace Beach I was at a resturant with my family and I went to go to the bathroom, there was this old man skating around with his shirt off ugh! he skated by me before I went to the restroom and then when I came out he was there and he stopped me and was like saying how beautiful I was and asked if I would eat dinner with him sometime. He asked how old I was and I was like "fifteen". And he was like "ohh wow well then maybe if you come back in three years we can have dinner together". And I was like ehhhhh he was like 45 or 50. so nasty what a perv lol.

Then this other guy, he looked like he was in his 20's came up to me and was starting a conversation with me...this was at venace beach again. I loved going to Venace Beach so I was there like almost every weekend with family. So anyways this buff guy with bald head with all these tattoos on him came up to me talked to me for a bit and asked my age and I was like Im fifteen. And he freaked out and was so embarrassed hes like "im twice your age!" he was actually 30. and after that we stopped the convo and he skated off. At least he wasnt like the old man. I dont know why I got hit on so much by old men when I was fifteen. Im eighteen now but I dont look older I look more younger now. But its kinda disgusting when old old men hit on you and when men like the bald headed guy freaks out about it and runs off lol.

xmrsvindieselx

when I was 14 I worked at mcdonalds. There was a 26 year old manager there who used to tell me he was going to take me into the freezer in the back and f*** me until i couldnt stand..and he had a pregnant girlfriend! ..yea he got fired. PERV.
angry.gif

Pei

I get it ALL the time. I don't despise/dislike older men but, some of them really derserve a kick in their arse! (Like those receding hairline, greasy face, tummy as huge as a beer barrel - Omg omg omg, I'm not stereotyping, I'm NOT!)

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
ok. you're a guy. so you wouldnt understand how a girl in that situation would feel. you have no idea whats it like to be a girl. some days its just like you fear for your life because someone could just kidnap you, rape you, and maybe kill you! i'm not trying to be mean either. but its just freaks a girl out when shit like that happens. if i wanted to go meet some guys i would go to a party. not at my work. and someone around my age. maybe 5 yrs older the most! not guys who are in their 50's.

Rape applies to everyone, not just girls.

I'm sure plenty of people want kill me too at that. But I don't freak out, and I don't fear death because when it's your time, it's your time.