Escada Marine Groove

BEA2LS

Did anyone smell this yet? I tried it on at Ulta.. i love it! it reminds me more of island kiss, sunset heat, pacific paradise, etc. rather than the newer ones.
thmbup.gif

kiss

I love it! It reminds me of hawaii. It's fresh, yet sweet. Although the staying power could be better.

gildedangel

My Ulta didn't have it so I couldn't smell it.
ssad.gif
But the Nordies Rack 2 doors down had Ocean Lounge, needless to say I picked it up and I love it!

Susanne

We will get the new summer perfume in February here - I will definitely get it again this year
yes.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
We will get the new summer perfume in February here - I will definitely get it again this year
yes.gif

lol i knew you would reply to this thread! you really will like this year's scent.. it is more tropical and summery (in my opinion) than the last couple years.

Susanne

I got a sample of it yesterday - LOVE! If you close your eyes and smell it you can imagine summer would be here.

I will buy the perfum next week!
sigh.gif

InspiredBlue

The Escada summer scents always smell so good! For some reason I've never bought one. Maybe this will be my first.
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
The Escada summer scents always smell so good! For some reason I've never bought one. Maybe this will be my first.
smiles.gif

Yes, you should!
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

i like it better than the last couple of ones though i did pick up moon sparkle at kohls because i got a whole set for $18 on sale.
smiles.gif
(perfume, lotion, bag). i still miss the old style bottles though!

edit: oh but back to marine groove, i went online to escada's site and signed up for a free sample.. i really really love this scent!

panda0410

Whats the deal with Escada ladies? I've never used it before
shrugs.gif
I have a friend who would just about hang herself for Rockin Rio and I dont get it....

Susanne

1. I love the bottles. Every year you get a new one in great colours (I have all since 2002).

2. I love the fruity smell. Every similar, but not the same. Very girly and summery.

3. No new decisions for a summer fragrance
winks.gif
Just get my Escada.

InspiredBlue

I remember there was one a few years back that had a really pretty yellow and hot pink bottle. It smelled nice too.
th_wink3.gif
The more I think about it I really don't understand why I don't have any of these.
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I remember there was one a few years back that had a really pretty yellow and hot pink bottle. It smelled nice too.
th_wink3.gif
The more I think about it I really don't understand why I don't have any of these.
th_dunno.gif

That was Rockin' Rio!

Yes, they all smell fruity!
thmbup.gif

BEA2LS

I just love them, to me they are the perfect summer scent and that is my favorite time of year.. they are fruity and tropical for the most part. I love the bottles, they are colorful and pretty.

Latest posts