Essential brushes for freelancers?

MACtastic

So at my paperwork meeting, I was advised to have a set of MAC brushes to bring to each shift, just in case the store/counter doesn't have enough to go around. I have enough MAC brushes to do a whole face, but many of them are SE, which I'm not allowed to use. The only ones left that I can bring are:
109 (I use this one for face powder)
318 (not sure if this one is a good idea to use since its meant for on-the go application)

I definitely want to get the 190, 194, 168, 208, 209 and 252...I'm just waiting for my paperwork to go through so that I can get a discount on the brushes. Are there any other brushes I'm missing that I should get? What brushes do you use most often at work?

amoona

You can't use brushes like the 109 at counters because it's a MAC store only brush. Basically just bring the brushes you feel like you need to do a full face, everyone has different favorites. Most counters/store will have a set of brushes for you, when they call you for a shift just ask them if they have brushes or if you need to bring your own.

ms.marymac

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand why some counters can't have an extra set of brushes (even if it's small) for freelancers. A lot of MAs have 10,000 brushes in their belt anyway, if they took one brush from each belt, they'd have an extra set.
hmm.gif