Essential NARS Products??

llconfident

Hey everyone! So I have a pretty small budget, but I want to try out some NARS products for my Youtube channel and my everyday looks because they seem high quality! Which products from NARS are essential and worth the price? Thanks!!

Monsy

eyeshadow primer
laguna bronzer
tzarine, kalahari and all about eve eyeshadow duos
maybe some of the new lipsticks?
tinted moisturizer
definitely blushes

Kisha

I have to cosign with Monsy. The tinted moisturizer is a must for me. I also love the blushes. I've yet to purchase an audacious lipstick, but they are next on my list.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base is a must for me and my oily lids. I also like the Satin Lip Pencil formula and the blushes. Eventually I want to try the Audacious Lipstick formula, their new foundation (All Day Luminous Weightless), and Radiant Creamy Concealer.

lucyjoy

Sheer glow, eyeliner in via veneto (classic black!), pore refining primer, and definitely blushes and bronzers. I love their eyeshadow in Abissinya, I use that as a browbone highligher every day!

Maris Crane

Audacious lipsticks
All About Eve Duo
Deep Throat, Sin, Dolce Vita, Sex Appeal & Unlawful blushes
Fantasia lip liner

Dominique33

Hey everyone! So I have a pretty small budget, but I want to try out some NARS products for my Youtube channel and my everyday looks because they seem high quality! Which products from NARS are essential and worth the price? Thanks!!
Most blushes
The es duos ( stunning )
All lipsticks ( both previous and new formula, I love the previous range but the new one is awesome )

( I would not recommand all mono es, some are really powdery and chalky, the matte ones, as for the Lip pencil, colours are gorgeous but the satin formula doesn't wear very long esp after eating, absolutely beautiful though, but the best option would be the matte lip pencils )

hope it helps a bit :)

astraea82

Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner any color. I have a LOT of different products from many different brands, but I keep coming back to those time and time again. Fantastic wear time, amazing on the waterline, and blendability (have to work fast before they set though).

Hope this helps
amuse.gif

Dominique33

The cream es duos ( I do not know if they are still available ) I have only 1 " burnt It Blue ", the formula is awesome .

Latest posts