The collection will contain 4 new nail colors:
  • Merino Cool
  • Limited Addiction
  • Little Brown Dress
  • Sew Psyched
Essie-fall-2010-nail-polish-collection.jpg

Essie-fall-2010-nail-polish.jpg

LMD84

the colours look quite nice. although i feel like i already have dupes for them! but must wait for swatches!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I like both of the muted shades, the green and the lavender. I totally dig those kinda colours especially come fall.

Tavia

I just found out the collection will be called Fall Into Fashion and will include 6 new nail polishes instead of 4. The collection will be available in September 2010.

Here are the names:
  • In Stitches – cheeky blush pink
  • Limited Addiction – Racy Garnet red
  • Sew Psyched – cashmere – soft sage pewter
  • Merino Cool – sensuous autumn mulberry
  • Velvet Voyeur – intense chocolate amethyst
  • Little Brown Dress – beguiling black coffee
Some promo swatches. Enjoy!

Essie-fall-2010-nail-polish-collection-swatches.jpg

Shadowy Lady

oooh, more polishes than I thought! I'll get:

Sew Psyched – cashmere – soft sage pewter
Merino Cool – sensuous autumn mulberry
Velvet Voyeur – intense chocolate amethyst

InspiredBlue

I like the look of these four:
yes.gif

In Stitches – cheeky blush pink
Sew Psyched – cashmere – soft sage pewter
Merino Cool – sensuous autumn mulberry
Velvet Voyeur – intense chocolate amethyst

As always, essie makes the mini set with one color I don't like at all and one that isn't that interesting.
tong.gif

LMD84

just read they were a Nordies exclusive... so i won't be able to get them so will crush the lemming for the greeny one i had now!
tong.gif

ruthless

Is it just the Nordstrom's mini set that is the exclusive? Or the whole collection. I haven't bought an ESSIE since Trans design bumped the price up to 8 bucks. When you factor in shipping it's not a great deal anymore.

LMD84

perhaps it is just the mini ones that are the Nordies exclusive then... it doesn't make it that clear!

kimmy

in stitches and limited addiction might be worth looking into, but other than that i can probably passs. i have about a million fall shades waiting to be tried frst though.

glitzbeary

I believe only the mini set was a Nordie's exclusive and the rest will be available at Essie retailers. Also, Sew Psyched is a dupe for RBL Diddy Mow (minus the subtle shimmer).

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitzbeary
I believe only the mini set was a Nordie's exclusive and the rest will be available at Essie retailers. Also, Sew Psyched is a dupe for RBL Diddy Mow (minus the subtle shimmer).

thanks! that makes sence!