estee lauder bronze goddess self tanning

irini

looking for non orangey non streaky non smelly cruelty free self tanners?man those estee lauder bronze goddess one are divine!im telling you,ive used most self tanners on earth,and they all have something that ticks me off...but with these,oh my!first of all the smell:remember the stinky smell most tanners carry?forget it!this smells coconut-y and beach just yum!and dont worry about rubbing off in clothes"wont happen!i higlhy recomend these products

MrsRjizzle

Ok this is a little bit diffrent. But I am a HUGE fan of the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Liquid Bronzer that they put out last summer! Im NW15 and it isnt orangy at all. Its a beautiful glow! AND MAC doesnt even have a comparable product! Love it....
smiles.gif
I will have to check out what you mentioned above

irini

look,its not a bronzer however...its like a lotion i guee that develops color in like an hour or so and its lasts about a week...it getes more intenes by using it more

NeonKitty

I'm a big fan of the Bronze Goddess SunBlush Illuminator compact. I just bought it, I just love the colour and shimmer <3

CamieNguyen

ooohhh I love the Soft Matte Bronzer, it gives color to my pale skin because of the winter. Can't believe I didnt buy the eyeshadow palette. Go for this colletion. I think it really worths the money