Estee Lauder employee website

DC-Cutie

I'm a fairly new EL employee and can't seem to find the employee login website (for ordering products). I have my login and password (wrote that down, but not the website address, duh!!). Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

DC-Cutie

thanks so much. Off to shop....
smiles.gif

amoona

wow does this include mac employees?! i never knew about this website i'm always down for a discount lol

hev_29*

noticed u hav written up the websites for logging in for employees discount but i have no idea how i go about getting the codes and things :s
and do u hav to be working with estee lauder etc... for a certain amount of time before u can recieve ur discount?
xx

tvsnow

For some reason, the CCS site doesn't work for me. Can we seriously order off this site? Is it like the website version of a CCO? Also, do anyone know if we get discounts at actual CCO stores and how?

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvsnow
For some reason, the CCS site doesn't work for me. Can we seriously order off this site? Is it like the website version of a CCO? Also, do anyone know if we get discounts at actual CCO stores and how?

Hi, I think this is what the link was supposed to go to but I am a little unsure. It says we are supposed to have an access code to get in so it seems like the right site:

https://www.cosmeticscompanystore.com/

I was also wondering about the discount at the CCO's. What if you work for a Nordstrom MAC, do you still get the discount at the CCO stores?

SWALK

I have recently just started a job with clinique. Im confused about my discount, does anyone know if its the same amount for all employees?

thanks

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWALK
I have recently just started a job with clinique. Im confused about my discount, does anyone know if its the same amount for all employees?

thanks

I work at a CCO. I get my CCO employee discount, and at EL owned counters/stores... I get a discount. Just not as much as my CCO discount.

Hildegarde

CosmeticswCompanyStore

I';m a Clinique Counter Manger with a valid Gratis ID and password. The gratis site recognizes me even though I do not have an award available at thsi time. I cannot get the CCS to allow me in. Anyone know why?

Miss_Jackie

bump bump! can anyone shed some light on this? how do we get these codes? Im a mac artist and this would be awesome to be able to do? also ive heard a rumor that we can get a discount at the cco is that true?

paparazziboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
bump bump! can anyone shed some light on this? how do we get these codes? Im a mac artist and this would be awesome to be able to do? also ive heard a rumor that we can get a discount at the cco is that true?

yes this is true im a MAC artist as well all we have to do is show them out check stub and id when we go and we will get another 30% 0ff

KimmyAnn_678

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
yes this is true im a MAC artist as well all we have to do is show them out check stub and id when we go and we will get another 30% 0ff

Do employees of other Lauder owned branches also get an additional discount, do you know? I'm a BA for Estee Lauder and have been told that I'd need a letter from my AC/AE and ID, but other people working for Lauder and Clinique said that we don't get any additional discount from a CCO.

TIA
smiles.gif

Miss_Jackie

i called my cco and its only if you work for lauder. so you have to be mac payroll so us nordstrom mac peeps dont get a cco discount

yvonne b

I have been with Origins in Boots since November 2011, I'm supposed to wear Estee Lauder products on my training course but have tried in vain to get access codes the system does not reply to my requests is there any other site to contact to resolve these difficulties?

this was the last request

I wish to purchase goods online. The last paragraph on page 40 of the "Retail Employees Handbook" describes how to obtain my personal access code by sending a SPC request. There are no instructions other than this process. Please send my access code.

I added my full details and yet there has been no reply again...I have come to the conclusion that the system is not working at all

elliefoust

Yvonne... Your account executive should be able to provide you with your gratis id and password. All lauder employees get one as far as i know.

Hey been with the company for a month and I love it!:) but I have a question when does the gratius come in affect?

Latest posts