Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid

crystrill

Anyone tried it? I'm in LOVE with it. Goes on smooth and gives an airbrush finish. I wear 5CN1. Anyone that likes MUFE HD might like this. I took this picture with flash and it did well :)

MAChostage

That looks great on you! I tried it in 5WN1, which appears to be a good match on my NC44 complexion. I found that it started to look a little "oily" on me within a relatively short period of time, something the MA at the counter said that she also experienced when I went to get my sample.

crystrill

It made me oily when I used my origins brighter by nature lotion that is extremely moisturizing and makes me oily no matter what I'm wearing . But when I used a thinner oil free lotion I was shine free all day. I had it on yesterday in ulta and the cashier complimented my skin. So far so good!

NYCBeautyJunkie

I'm SO happy to finally see a thread on this! I was waiting for it to come out when I first saw it in use on Lisa Eldridge's video, and snatched it up QUICK when it was released in March. This is my current HG foundation...light, controls *my* oilies, makes my skin look fresh with a natural finish...just pure love. My shade is 6WN1 and I'm about an NC50 in MAC.

I work for Estee Lauder and this is my fav foundation! But then again I don't use double wear cause they don't have a color that's good for my skin color but in October there will be a new color spectrum!

Latest posts