Estee Lauder must haves

lanise1328

Hey guys!
cutey.gif
I start working for Estee' Lauder on Monday. I'm so excited
clap.gif
to be working around make up for the first time. I have never used Estee' Lauder before. I don't know much about their make up line. I don't want to look too plain but I don't want to be over the top. Could anyone recommend any products I should get that you just are in love with?

blindpassion

Estee Lauders "More Than Mascara" for clean, crisp, long lashes... or Estee Lauders "Magnascopic" mascara for bold, big, WOW lashes... try both of these, they are my FAV mascaras of all time, the only ones I use.

elegant-one

EL Idealist. It minimizes pores and blackheads. It's the only EL product i use. I apply it after washing my face and before makeup. It makes the skin incredibly soft and smooth, and it makes your makeup last flawlessly throughout the day. Just try it on the back of one of your hands and compare it to the skin on the other. Great for dry, older, or oily skin.

Deena

Everybody raves about their Double Wear foundation, you should give it a try

blindpassion

Yeah I've used estee lauders foundations before, and I really liked them, I used them for a few years before I became a MAC addict. Also, I really love their perfume "beyond paradise" im pretty sure that's the name, enjoy
greengrin.gif

Latest posts