Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

RoxyJ

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

I think that we need a Warehouse Sale "basecamp" so that on when they open the doors, us Specktra women can make a beeline to the MAC section. Maybe those going Friday evening can post up "blueprints" & directions to the best finds so that those going on later days can make thier gameplan. I might be going Sat so I'll post up my findings Sat night. I'd love to hear from those who go on Friday
th_DANCE.gif

ETA: I here is a link to the floorplan, if anyone has attended previous sales, I'd love to find out where the lines to get in are located on the map, how the products are organized (price, brand??) and where historically the best deals are found. Ok, I know, I'm a gorilla shopper, but I need a plan of action!
smiles.gif
Can you tell I'm excited?

acuariana

Anyone has an extra ticket? please let me know!! thanks!!

Neline

Ladies! My mother (why does it seem that our MOTHERS are the one's who know about this sale before us?!?) was offerred tickets at $5 a piece yesterday. She is checking with her contact again today and is going to get some for me. I think I may have extra or may be able to get more - anyone need tix???

acuariana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neline
Ladies! My mother (why does it seem that our MOTHERS are the one's who know about this sale before us?!?) was offerred tickets at $5 a piece yesterday. She is checking with her contact again today and is going to get some for me. I think I may have extra or may be able to get more - anyone need tix???

I'd love to go! Please let me know if you have extra tickets! Thanks!

Brittni

I'll pay for somebody's ticket if they'll CP For Skylar and I. hehe.

supastar

Anyone needing tickets for the sale Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale this weekend email me at:

[email protected]

I have tickets for Saturday and Sunday

Thanks

RoxyJ

Anyone Go to the Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale in Markham?

So, did anyone go to the Warehouse sale in Markham?? I'm going tommorow and would love to find out what there was there?
thmbup.gif

masooda

does any one know when the estee lauder sale is??????? I would love to go .... Thanks

Makeup Emporium

Next sale is December 12th-14th in Markham. I'm not going to get any tickets as I thought I would but I found people on Kijiji & Craigslist with extra tickets!.

Prinsesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Next sale is December 12th-14th in Markham. I always get tickets and have extras for all 3 days. PM me if you need tickets.

I PM'd you !
yahoo.gif

pinktraits

I would so travel all the way to Canada for this. How would one go about getting tickets? This sounds like a great event, plus I can visit family while there.
smiles.gif

zeri5

hey i need a ticket would love to go to one...

christineeee_

i would love to go, so if anyone has 2 extra tickets please think of me! ;P

Nasreen

Re: Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale-Markham, Ontario...when??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin_kee
I know a friend who is selling them if anyone is interested. I think hes selling his extra for Sat.

What is the price?

Nasreen

I'm interested in at least 1 ticket, if not 2. Does anyone have extra tickets or know how I can get them. Please let me know. Thanks.

Nasreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsesa
I PM'd you !
yahoo.gif

I don't even know what PM is. So, am replying to you. Please, please could I have at least 1 or 2 tickets. Thanks a million.

Latest posts